Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay I don't have any links or images for these two sadly but

edit nevermind I managed to stumble upon the file on my hardrive it was "ReGhouled" :rolleyes:

No2. This was a Combat Armor replacement for the Anchorage Armour I think. It had a choice of around a dozen armours such as woodland, desert, EDRL, urban etc

Any help would be greatly appreicated and I'm sorry that I don't have images. These were files that I had installed and then lost during an uninstall with no back up file. Although I have downloaded both of them they don't seem to be on my download list so maybe they were deleted? :psyduck:

regards

gaunty14

Hi, does anybody know this Tactical Outfit with Yellow shirt?

I found this pic at Wearable Backpack - BlackWolf Backpack - Modder Resource, and i was searching it half of day.

Thanks very much in advance!

The outfit looks like Jill's BSAA outfit, with the Retexture pack.

Sweet! Thank you once more.

+ 20sec before I Alt+Tab from Fallout to read your Reply I actualy completed Railey's Rangers and found the default BSAA Outfit in a lock. I downloaded the mod some time ago and even doesnt know that, lol im a stupido. (Luck=10)

Edited by chleba15

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/8747-1-1309980558.jpg

Found this on the MZC page. Anyone know what gun Liberty Prime is holding?

It's from Scavenger Armor by TumbaJumba - one of my favorite mods http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10228

Anyways, anyone know what armor is shown at 0:31 (the armor on the left) and 1:01-the samurai armor on the left too.