Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont have a picture but its a realy cool mod that lets you adjust amour by adding things to it different pieces and stuff but the name escapes me any ideas ?

That'd be Tailor Maid. It's not on FO3Nexus anymore, but it can be acquired on other sites.

ah awsorme cheers dude :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a mod that was based on Type3. I think it was called Love Doll or Sex Doll, or something like that. It is not the Fcup or Bigger Breasts. I remember one image had a sexy girl wearing a garter belt and she was sitting down with her knees pulled up. I can't find it. Someone please link me if you know what mod it is. Thank you.

EDIT: Never mind. Found it. :biggrin:

This will probably sound stupid, because I'm new to fallout3 and modding.

Like a year ago when I was searching through mods there was a top rated mod that basically opened up a lot of closed areas. So doors that were boarded shut or otherwise inaccessible were now empty homes you could explore. It was in an attempt to make the world feel more open and living. I'm an explorer/sandbox gamer, and this is my ideal mod, now I can't find it anymore. Anyone know what mod I'm talking about?

This will probably sound stupid, because I'm new to fallout3 and modding.

Like a year ago when I was searching through mods there was a top rated mod that basically opened up a lot of closed areas. So doors that were boarded shut or otherwise inaccessible were now empty homes you could explore. It was in an attempt to make the world feel more open and living. I'm an explorer/sandbox gamer, and this is my ideal mod, now I can't find it anymore. Anyone know what mod I'm talking about?

Not stupid at all :)

I think you are looking for DC Interiors. Unfortunately ChuckSteel, the author of that mod, got himself banned from the nexus. But google still comes up with a few download links for it ;)

I can't seem to find a female face texture that I downloaded on nexus. It looks really nice.

I thought it was josef' grey's texture on fallout 3 nexus but, I don't think it is. It could be on new vegas or fallout 3 nexus. I originally found it via a reference from someone posting in comments I think.

I formatted my computer and had to re-install. So I lost all my data. :(

Here's a pic of the texture on my old character

screenshot

The texure had pink lips and realistic lines on the lips. I think. :P