Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting FO3 for the PC soon, and all because of the mods I found on this website. I've also made a list of the ones I've found that I would like, but I'm having trouble locating some others. (Forgive me, I'm quite the n00b at this.)

I see constant screen shots of 'anime-looking' characters with interesting hairstyles and facial textures. Most of them female. Are there mods like this for male characters, too? Are there mods for advanced character creation customization? I would really like to get those. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm getting FO3 for the PC soon, and all because of the mods I found on this website. I've also made a list of the ones I've found that I would like, but I'm having trouble locating some others. (Forgive me, I'm quite the n00b at this.)

I see constant screen shots of 'anime-looking' characters with interesting hairstyles and facial textures. Most of them female. Are there mods like this for male characters, too? Are there mods for advanced character creation customization? I would really like to get those. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

There aren't nearly as many of those types of mods for male characters but there are some. Lings Coiffure has some male hairstyles that fit the bill and for faces Younger Male Face and Better Male Face might appeal to you.

Weapons:

Keyblades and Swords

Male clothing I"m afraid I don't know much about but there has to be something around here somewhere if you dig through the categories. Best of luck with your game!

What Armor is this? i don't believe it to be dragon skin because the shotgun shells are not visible on the left leg. But specifically i was looking for the harness on the upper part of his back not sure if this is a separate mod from the body armor.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/RXRPanda/15239-2-1288811031.jpg

• 2 weeks later...