Banned?

TheOriginalDank

I could not find a link to a Admin so I figured I would try here. I was unable to log in via the mod (seamless coop-Elden Ring) this afternoon after the patch. After the main screen I am getting a message saying Inappropriate behavior detected. I am not sure what this means. My only guess is that my friend recently moved in and we are sharing the same IP. His account is fine and we always play at the same time so therefore I am not sure what is wrong with my account. I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled thinking It was an error with the update I'm sure I lost the character data which I am not so concerned about I love this Mod and would like to continue to play Elden Ring through it. Any help you can provide to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Dank

Thanks showler for the link about the mod. I'm older and have a hard time navigating websites sometimes. I am very patient we have had this issue for a little while now and trying to fix it. You should keep some comments to your self if it does not pertain to the question I had. But thanks for sharing a link.

On the side note I am still looking for a admin so we can make sure we dont violate ToS. Thanks for the help.