ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Registration issues today (hopefully) fixed

Dark0ne

I signed up as a Premium member for 3 months and that was just a week or two ago and as of: Tuesday 12/03/2013 at 11:28 PM (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada), I'm not being recognized as a Premium member.

I just went to download a file and offered me the normal download sites. I scrolled down and found the Premium sites and clicked on one near me and it sent me to the premium signup page. Not more than an hour before, I downloaded a file just fine as a premium member.

So, either the premium membership problem is NOT fixed, or you have a new problem.

I know and appreciate that you're working hard to fix the problems. I thought I better let you know that this one isn't fixed as well as you may have thought.

Thank you for your help.

Walt (a.k.a. Ewookie1)

In response to post #10412488.

I have been having the same problem. I did find on the following page a reference to the problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/news/12224/?

They have temporarily suspended the login for the NMM because it was wreaking havoc with their system. I'm not sure how exactly, but it was slowing down the entire web site.

The good news is that you can still use the NMM offline. Just manually download the mod file(s) to a location of your choosing on your computer. Then, in the NMM, use the "Add mod form file" button and direct it to get the file from your machine.

I do believe them when they say they are working hard to fix the numerous problems that have occurred over the last few days.