Annoying Floating Trees / LOD... PLEASE someone help?!

danidoubleu

So, here's the deal. I've had my LOD trees looking just fine but had to uninstall / reinstall my mods. I did them in the same order I always did, and use Bigger Trees and Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition. My only issue now post-reinstall is I get these annoying, weird looking trees in the distance that either float or form this weird pillar of blocky foliage...

Here's a picture which shows both, (floating left side, ugly trees right.) I have tried HD Distant Detail, Enhanced Distant Detail, Detailed Terran & Tree LOD with no luck. Can someone help me pretty please?? I just want my nice trees back. :(

http://i42.tinypic.com/142wp6d.jpg

Anyone else with this issue and BIGGER TREES / CLIMATES OF TAMRIEL / FLORA OVERHAUL you must follow these steps to fix it!

Go to Skyrim > Data > Textures > Terrain > Tamriel > trees and delete the tamrieltreelod.dds file- viola no more weird blocky floaty trees!

Edited by danidoubleu

• 4 months later...

Anyone else with this issue and BIGGER TREES / CLIMATES OF TAMRIEL / FLORA OVERHAUL you must follow these steps to fix it!

Go to Skyrim > Data > Textures > Terrain > Tamriel > trees and delete the tamrieltreelod.dds file- viola no more weird blocky floaty trees!

Thanks mate, that did the trick!

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...