Star Wars Republic Commando DEMO released

_Atti_

I am myself not a big Starwars fan but according to the demo that game looks promising..

action centered ai

smoothly fitting animations

the environment is quite interactive

but what really got me that its really immersive..( howver the voices/taunts of the commandos sounds more like a bunch of noobs who just came out fom basic training)

overally it has a unique feel,and a rainbow-six-like gameplay in the starwars galaxy

Just played it - this game is great. I'll be getting it; likely for PC, as PC FPS games are always better. The AI is brilliant - much moreso than in other games. It's not possible to describe it - download the demo and you'll get it.

From Gamespot:

http://dlx.gamespot.com/dl.html?id=6117579

The action is fast, the graphics are great, and the game is just plain fun. It doesn't try to show off some new technology or idea - it's just a great, fun, original game. I don't think it's anything like RS6, aside from the fact that it involves sqauds. The commands are simple, and yet are immersive - tell your squad to search and kill, and they'll take cover, utilize turrets or weapons, pick up ammo, throw back grenades, sneak up on enemies, melee attack at close range, automatically take out searchlights, etc...

The soundtrack is great - I wouldn't expect anything less from a Star Wars product. And I actually don't mind the voices - they just add to the experience.

I'm sounding like I'm paid to do this, but really - it's a good game.

Archived