Game crashes on load after installing mods

Esmane

Boss is not always going to be the solution to the load order. I learned that myself. I recommend watching a video by a guy named Gopher he explains how to work with Load Order as well as BOSS. Or it could be some of the Mods don't necessarily work together causing the game to crash. Look into em' and see the requirements as well what mods are compatible with one another.

hey, thanks for the reply.

I installed Patches for the 3. But SKSE is abit harder. Watched a video on youtube, zipped the data or watnot folder, managed to run it through the NMM, it does its thing for like 1h.

After its done, nothing, its still not installed. BUT.

Pushing control alt del and looking at ram usage, holy s#*!. NMM uses 2gigs....what is that....

As far as I'm aware, not being a user of NMM, NMM installs into the Skyrim/Data folder. Thus, you can't use it to install SKSE, which goes into the /Skyrim folder. Use the installer on the site if you don't know how to extract a file.

Looking at your load order (BOSS log would have been much better. BOSS log > mod list, papyrus log, etc.), you have all of the Better Quest Objectives .esps checked, but you don't have the mods they rely on. Only have the ones checked for the mods you're actually using, otherwise the game will crash.