Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10410153. #10410207, #10410278, #10410455, #10410488, #10410509, #10410646, #10410758, #10410922, #10411093 are all replies on the same post.

Same. It looks to be an issue with the NexusClient.exe.config file pointing to the wrong domains. Considering they no longer have this sub domain system the NMM will probably have to be rewritten to read the XML differently. This is just my speculation of course, the xml file could have nothing to do with that and it could be hard coded into the program.

More or less I just want to know if there can be a work around or do we have to wait for an update of the NMM.

This is wonderful news! And here we have a perfect example of why the Nexus needs the support of premium members. I don't give a skeevers arse how slow the site can get from time to time, or if I have to try a couple of times to get a specific page, because I know people are working hard to make the Nexus better every day. That's why I wanted to be a part of this great community, to show support to all the modders and staff in respect for what they've all done for everyone interested in mods and meeting really cool people. Thanks to everyone involved with this venture and Happy holidays to all!

Can't change the discussion page for the mods - when going from page 1 to any other - error 404.

Can't view uploaded images for the mods normally.

And generally IMO the update for mere ticking the "New era", "EPIC", etc checkboxes is futile.

I like it as it was personally. It was definitely less messy and better organized.

P.S.: As I see anything with "Cloud" word added *rolls eyes* is a new carrot for... well... you know ;)

P.S.S.: Didn't want to sound bitchy, the above is how I really feel. Sorry, if I stomped on someone's pet peeves...

Edited by EscondeR

my Tracking Centres for DragonAgeOrigins and FalloutNewVegas are missing; Fallout3, DragonAge2 and OblivionNexus are up and running.

Here's a new one (unless my skimming of the comments here made me miss someone else reporting it):

On the page of Obscurum in F3 Nexus ( www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17937 ), which I govern, all Apostrophes (a link just in case it's happening here too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe ) are replaced with 39; (without the space in the middle) yet it remains unchanged in editing mode.

Some center tags also seem to either not be recognized or do not hide from sight, yet do seem to function.

This is pretty much ruining my neatly written texts and I'm sure it's also a symptom of an even larger problem.

Soooo.... yeah. Halp?

EDIT: Wow, that's rich. The comments actually get auto-correct for it, yet the mod page remains unchanged. My confusion is peaking to a new height.

Edited by RJ the Shadow