Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for stressing this: but NMM still causing troubles:

when I download mods from the websites, they all go to *Unassigned*, even though I am set at Nexus default categories.

When I try to "reset all categories to nexus default" or "reset all unassigned categories to nexus default" - it shows a very long processing bar.. seems to connect each mod to the website, but in the end - the mods stay in "unassigned".

Furthermore, there is no mod info (no information and pictures on the right side at all), which leads me to the suspicion that the mods are not installed correctly.

What should I do?

In response to post #10411475. #10411755, #10411811, #10411839, #10411853, #10411955, #10411958, #10412022, #10412042, #10412073, #10412111, #10412216, #10412262 are all replies on the same post.

Unless it leads to loss of user's current data (load order, mods installed etc.) I can't really see the bad side of updating the NMM. That would of course depend on what takes the longest time (hardest work for you guys) but if you know that everything is fine and how you want it on the server end - maybe just update the beta software?

People should be aware that beta means beta, if it was a finalized public release version (1.0 or higher) I would probably have a different opinion. Edited by slimsanta

I appreciate your sharing the details on your project.

RE: "•Issues with some Premium Memberships not working. Unsure whether this is on the sites (can’t replicate this issue on my end) or in NMM (can replicate this issue on my end, Premium Members not being recognized in NMM). Feel free to share feedback on this one to help me troubleshoot (obligatory turd sandwich is waived in this instance)."

I believe my NMM is showing this issue. Let me know what you need for troubleshooting this issue:

Reporting a bug gives a 505 error sometimes. Then a repeat click works.

Suggestion: If your using a load balancer on your front end that may be a good source of where to start troubleshooting as I know you are probably bringing on more servers but have them already listed in the load balancer options. Consider manually adding in servers as they come online, instead and the community doesn't have to suffer through a long migration. I know I may get a turd sandwich for my suggestion, but I am just making an assumption, and following it logically to its conclusion.

Let me know what diagnostics I can submit. I have no problems with the current NMM but its displaying the link to Go Premium on the status bar on the bottom which indicates more to be seen on the subject today.

Thank you for all your hard work for supporting the greatness of this community.