Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just wanted to add, that aside from the constant login issues with NMM, the website is not as responsive as before, takes too long to load (like the NMM) and often the page will show empty pages or missing info, such as no info in mod description or no download links in "files".

In response to post #10411475. #10411755, #10411811, #10411853 are all replies on the same post.

Downloading mods with mod organizer also don't work, say Invalid Response.

EDIT: ah sorry i missed the part about only the login was fixed, i can login no prob with mod organizer but i cant get info for mod or download anything from nexus with it. Edited by AstralHunter

In response to post #10411475. #10411755, #10411811, #10411839 are all replies on the same post.

Actually, something weird happened. I opened my browser and went to the Skyrim Nexus and had been apparently logged in as another member (i.e. the page read [so-and-so]'s account, with [so-and-so] actually being someone's username). I was too freaked out to try to post something and see what the effects might be, since it would just be wrong to do so, so I logged out as quickly as I could and logged back in as myself.

I sincerely hope it is not the case, but so far it looks like all nexus links i already hat before the update from yesterday, are no longer opening the page that should open? If i want to go to the page of for instance Dragon Combat Overhaul, if i click on the link in my bookmarks i get this page instead?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/Illius_photos/TES/Problems/NexusLinkproblem_zps4f8527ab.jpg

I really hope this is only a temporarily problem, because i am absolutely not looking forward to go through all my Nexus links and fix them one by one!

Does this mean you "now" support Two Worlds 2 modding even though you said in 2011 that you hate the game and would never make a nexus page for it? No offense...

I like the game and I think it's better than the original (No multiplayer lag) That is my personal opinion.

Edited by gameboytj