Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

I don't know if people have had issues logging in. It wouldn't let me log in since Sunday night when I would try to go in from the link at the top right of all the various Nexus pages (except the forums). I was just successful in going in from the login link at the bottom of the page under the 'community' section. Not sure what's going on but I've been getting some form of login issues for the past few weeks. Before it would just tell me that I used a wrong name or password and show that I was in fact logged in on that particular screen and I had no problem using the site from that point on. If anybody can explain to me what's up w/ that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if it's just me but....after this update when I use NMM for skyrim, the plugins tab checkboxes seem to disappear whenever I activate or deactivate a mod, forcing me to close and open the program to see the checkboxes again.

EDIT: also all the mod version links are broken, they don't lead to the mod's page anymore.

Edited by mysticentity

I don't know if people have had issues logging in. It wouldn't let me log in since Sunday night when I would try to go in from the link at the top right of all the various Nexus pages (except the forums). I was just successful in going in from the login link at the bottom of the page under the 'community' section. Not sure what's going on but I've been getting some form of login issues for the past few weeks. Before it would just tell me that I used a wrong name or password and show that I was in fact logged in on that particular screen and I had no problem using the site from that point on. If anybody can explain to me what's up w/ that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

That actually worked for me O_o Still can't login from the manager, but that's not really much of an issue.

In response to post #10411475. #10411755, #10411811, #10411839, #10411853, #10411955, #10411958 are all replies on the same post.

OK: Now it is working, I am downloading mods with Nexus Mod Manager - BUT - website is still slow as hell. Very unresponsive, and often buggy. Same goes for NMM - It takes too long to download.
Also, I am a user from Israel, with 30MB internet speed, but the European servers never work. And they never worked even before the servers went down. England, Amsterdam - those should work with good speed, but they just won't.

Seems like I can only download from Salt Lake and Seatle, meaning I have to wait for it to randomly pick these servers... Same thing with manual downloads..

England might work from time to time.. but too rare and slow..

EDIT: Just got an error, trying to download after it was saying "downloading" in NMM for a long time: "cannot reach server".

So yeah.. NMM still unstable, please fix this. Edited by bladeye

In response to post #10411475. #10411755, #10411811, #10411839, #10411853, #10411955, #10411958, #10412022, #10412042 are all replies on the same post.

NMM works fishy..
takes very long for a mod to be added after link was press on its page, and everything goes to "Unassigned", and I get no info bar and pictures in the right side of the nmm menu, when clicking on a mod. So no info with CoT, Skyrim HD, Realistic Lighting Overhaul etc...