Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10413035. #10413098 is also a reply to the same post.

The issue is the general attitude taken: the freeloaders are bitching about a service they get for free, and because it hasn't been working for a few hours. I haven't seen a single premium whining as much as the non-premium users, who feel (like you) that they're entitled to have something free and working 24/7 because others are paying for it. Jesus, even games that rake huge amounts of cash, like WoW and LoL, had downtime periods.

Guys calm down they'll get the NMM up and running properly as soon as they can. They've done such a great job but every time one little problem pops up people forget all about it and start whining about how poor of a job they're doing. Seriously just sit down and read a book or something. Edited by Rendan

I was one step away from playing Skyrim for the first time.

Now with all the issues the site has, It's been pushed back and I'm losing the care to even play.

I don't think the Nexus has had more issues in the entirety the site's been running than they have in the last half a year.

Trying to be patient, but goddamn is it hard.

In case it hasn't already been posted here, are the problems that Nexus is still having the reasons why NMM is 'Temporarily Disabled'? I tried using it just now and it provides me with the message that it 'Is temporarily Disabled. You can still view the mod manager in OFFLINE mode'.

Just wondering what the cause of this might be, and when it may be fixed.

And apologies for posting this in the wrong place if I have.