Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

Loving the idea of it all and more than willing to put up with sluggish page loading till it's fixed and back to smooth running. However....

1. Some mods i choose to track till everything is 100% again are not showing as tracked when i later go back to check.

2. had some issues with NMM loading up to start with, then it was refusing to log in and now it just refuses to do anything (22:00 GMT Tuesday 3rd Dec).

JFYI : I mostly use for Skyrim these days but always use for my Fallout games also and using the current 0.45.7 NMM on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit with more specs than is ever used (everything maxed out on BF4 with 50+ FPS minimum)

Hopefully all this will be sorted soon.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having the mod manager issue too, however it seems to be getting better. This morning MO would just plain fail to access the Nexus. A few hours later and it'd starting to download mods it just can't finish the download. I tried NMM just to be sure it wasn't an MO issue and the same thing happened.

In response to post #10413035. #10413098, #10413118, #10413134 are all replies on the same post.

Actually most of us (me at least) just want to make sure that the site is working. if we can inform them about any glitches that they didn't already know about it can help them to fix it quicker. I don't care about down time or anything like that, however I would like the nexus to continue to exist and every moment they are down is time that they can't make money off of adds.

In response to post #10413194. #10413214 is also a reply to the same post.

I always see the Steam Workshop as the "beginners" or "amateur" site for people who use mods. Not saying that's what it is but it just seems that way to me. Nexus is definitely the place to go to get the MODS!