Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanne say that the servers seems slower than normal, so there are more issues of not downloading files, no login through NMM and else. Bet Someone said that already, but maybe this way you just get a number of how many people got that problem (I mean, if just one says that and then no one else, because it is already said, you might think, oh just one fine, must be a problem by his pc/inet connection ^^)

Looking forward for getting all running smooth. I know there are some issues and problem cause of connection and download, but I hope you'll getting all running in the right way soon.

If you need something like, I don't know dxdiag or other logs just say, I'll upload them if they help you getting rid of the problems.

EDIT: Btw the problem of downloading are just problems with NMM, downloading the things manually works fine (NMM even recognises the Mods as Nexus Mods and displays the version and so on). :smile:

Edited by PaganWitcher

I would like to say THANK YOU. I came to this site because of Skyrim, and then began playing/modding some of the other Bethesda titles. The one thing I can not stand about modding a game is the 10+ sites/forums you have to go when looking for decent mods, and usually having to download via dubious "free" file hosting sites, that are basically spam bots in disguise. I am extremely happy with the direction Nexus is taking and I congratulate you and your teams efforts. As you may know by now the NMM is not letting us log in, I understand that this is a side affect of the new site hierarchy, and I also understand that NMM has ALWAYS been a beta software program subject to change, be altered or stop working completely. I am sure your priorities are to the Nexus sites and you will get to the NMM in due time. Once again I congratulate you and your teams efforts to make a one-stop-shop for ME and the games I love to play.

I am a regular member of Nexus Mods - Skyrim, but ever since Monday - I cannot log in to the Nexus Mod Manager.

When I launch NMM (as administrator or not) - it will write in red, after a long loading: "could not reach the log in server". And when I try to enter my password and username again - I get the same error message or "could not connect to the nexus metadata server".

Please, FIX THIS !!

Atm, I am waiting with my mod installation, since I want to make everything is 100% secure and working properly.

You're going to be handing out a lot of turd sandwiches over the next few days... Anyway, kudos on the hard work. Unlike many of the mewling masses, I understand how rough pulling a 14 hour work shift is. Just get it done right the first time. Don't rush or cut corners. :D

I see some of the servers must be back up and running, because I was able to download my first mod of the day a few minutes ago... Just wanted to say, THANK YOU for all the hard work you all are putting into this site. I'm gonna have to get me a premium membership soon, it looks like, in order to support yall.