[REQ] Follower mod Voice Actors

Undivide

Hello, I've recently concluded that if my followers are going to be "on the radar" that they should be of the highest quality, therefore, I am currently searching for voice actors and actresses to give them much needed spice.

For the moment, I'm only looking for a single voice actress for my follower mod Reiko Senjua, but I will certainly request VAs for my other mods in the future.

Here's a bit of info about the follower to give you the gist of how the follower should sound:

Reiko is from a land far away from Tamriel and is unsettled by the cold climate of Skyrim.

She traveled to Skyrim in search of her sister, who murdered their father.

She generally does not enjoy killing, but will do so if need be.

A demon was sealed inside of her at infancy (I'll look for a voice actor for him as well) whom often taunts her.

Reiko is generally mild-mannered and kind, until you tick her off.

Senjua is pronounced as Sen-hwa.

Full Bio: Disregard the image in that link. That is for another day.

Bio:

Reiko Senjua

The new 9-tails Jinchuriki, Reiko has been troubled from day one. Although Kurama helped Naruto win the war, the tailed beasts are still looked down upon, even over a hundred years later. Although Reiko did not suffer as much as Naruto did as a child.

Peaceful and humble like her great grandmother, Hinata, Reiko does not necessarily enjoy fighting, but will do so if need be.

-insert more fanlore here-

She saw it; the murder of her father at the hands of her sister, Opheliai.

Upon seeing her father's death, Reiko went into a state of shock.

Kurama immediately saw this as an opportunity to take control.

"You're not as strong-willed as he was. Weakling" Kurama snarled as he attempted to break the seal within Reiko.

-more fanlore that involves Reiko gaining her Mangekyo eye and then using it to suppress kurama-

Poor Reiko decided to seek the aid of the Dark brotherhood to exact her revenge on Opheliai. She has no idea what she has gotten herself in to. Unknown to her, her brother, Neji is also part of the Dark Brotherhood, but there's no way that Reiko would be able to identify him...

Audition Lines:

Post here with a link to your audition, PM me with the audition files, or send them to my email (See below). Feel free to improvise.

[neutral]

"I'm from a land much different from this... Skyrim, as you call it"

[slightly happy]

"I'm Reiko Senjua. Pleased to meet you"

[nervous]

"Please sheathe your weapon! You are not the one I wish to slay!"

[nervous]

"Who are you? What do you want?"

[interrogative]

"I'm looking for someone. Have you seen a woman with strange eyes walking around?"

Name: Reiko Senjua (pronounced Reykoh Sen-hwah)

The voice type I'm looking for:

Something similar to the femaleyoungEager voice that comes with Vanilla skyrim; what I've been using up until this point, but with a very slight japanese accent.

Format: 16-bit 48000Hz Wav format. 24-bit highest quality preferred. Compressed as either .zip, .rar, or .7zip.

Name the audition files as Reiko_1, Reiko_2, and so on.

Well then, any takers?

Forgive me if there is a thread here specifically for VAs...

Edited by Undivide

Not being a voice actor myself, I wholeheartedly endorse anything to do with voiced companions. +1 and I hope some of the awesome voice actors/actresses come calling! Anduniel, I'm not sure if you'd fit the mold here, but an audition would be awesome. C'MON!