Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it. I bought a month of premium the day this happens... Lol. That's ok though, I can wait it out. I'll play vanilla FNV for now. Also, will premium members be compensated (time wise) for the days the experience limited advantages? For example, for two days the only benefit I've been able to take advantage is an ad free website. That's great, but I did pay. I'm willing to wait as long as necessary, but is there any compensation? Thanks!

A note about the ASCII characters. I do remember when I used to do software testing for CRM software using an SQL database that SQL has issues with some characters, such as ampersand among others. I haven't done any work on SQL since (this was a few... er... 12 years ago...), so I can't be certain this is related to the issue, but I thought I'd mention it, in case it helps.

Fixed an issue where new Premium Members who had signed up after the work started were not being recognised as Premium Members on the site. I will be giving all Premium Members compensation (5 days, probably) once we’re done with the bug fixing to say sorry.

Is this fix still being implemented/picked at? I was one of the silly geese who picked the work day to reactivate premium and it still hasn't kicked in for me yet (reloading doesn't do it.) Would be a mild bummer if I finished the bulk of my downloading on the regular servers.

Anyway, thanks for the steady stream of info through all this. Some of us seem to have picked a weird time to reinstall these games but at least we weren't kept in the dark. Very much appreciated.

Edited by robidoux

Wow, doing a great job guys, don't strain yourself with this, take your time.

The only thing people wants to know is what you've posted here, a regular news update.

Without news updates people would be wondering "What the hell is going on!?!?"

I look forward to see when the network and everything is up on its feet. ;-)

Thanks alot guys.