Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not at all good at modding and the like, so i gotta wait for the mod manager downloads to be working again for myself to feel safe clicking them, love this site though, your work is super appreciated! if i could afford to pay you i would in a heartbeat.

I just wanted to say that I'm still completely new to this site and modding, but I do understand problems with web sites. I'd simply like to extend my heartfelt sympathies and wish the best for you in the future. Really, thank you very much for your work so far. It is very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work, Thank you for having some humor about the bug, as laughter makes the world a better place,

("First of all the good news. We found the cause of that slowness. Like the plotline to a bad B Horror Movie (which I’ve dubbed NMM 2: Revenge of the Mod Managers), it was Nexus Mod Manager that was inadvertently DDoSing the web servers")

And LONG LIVE THE NEXUS!

I don't mind applying some mods manually. But other mods I'm trying to use on FONV aren't exactly easy and I don't want to screw it up. So the sooner the NMM is fixed, the better (I am new to mods since I only just got into PC gaming)..\

On another note, a certain mod isn't loading on the download servers. It says the files are "still syncing". Only a premium download server (or maybe it's a mirror, I don't know) is available and I'm not on premium. I'm trying to get the Shogo Heavy Industries mod. Anyone help, please?