Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

Dark0ne, I just want to say thank you and you are 100% awesome for keeping us so well informed. I can easily put aside any of my frustrations with the Nexus just knowing that you and your team are on the case. Honestly, the fact that it's working at all through all of this reorganizing is astonishing. I also got a big laugh when my Skyrim mod pages turned orange. It was like a time-warp back to Oblivion! Keep up the great work and don't forget to do things like... eat and... sleep. :) Edited by sevencardz

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenn ein paar Seiten vorläufig nicht funktionieren was soll es wichtig ist Ihre harte Arbeit und sie und Ihr Team sind auch nur Menschen die alles versuchen das bestmögliche zu machen aus allen! ich danke

und verneige mich ehrfürchtig.

Appreciate the update, was wondering why the heck the NMM wasn't clicking into place. Course funny thing from your post reflecting in other part of real life.

because we’ve spent the better part of the past 36 hours tweaking the hell out of our config wondering why and how our database cluster was serving 15,000 mysql queries a second and our web server was serving 2,700 requests a second without exploding.

If healthcare.gov could do that it probably wouldn't be down so much. ;) You guys should ask for a government contract.

Anyway look forward to to the fix being completed.

Fixed an issue preventing files from being uploaded to the X: Rebirth site. If people are experiencing this anywhere else then please let me know as we do NOT know about it and cannot fix it until you tell us!

Still can't upload to XCOM: Enemy Unknown site.