Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10413750. #10413787, #10413868, #10413891 are all replies on the same post.

I don't think comments get unlocked until you publish the file, so that's OK.

As for the images, I'm not seeing any images uploaded for that file. Did you delete them? If so, please add them again so I can see!

In response to post #10413750. #10413787, #10413868, #10413891, #10413922 are all replies on the same post.

Sorry, I'm not at my PC anymore and can't upload something for the next 20 hours. Yes, I've deleted the images before.

As I have said, they showed up as if they were user images in the user image section with the options to verify, delete , background, hot file image.

To me it seems the author image upload form just leads to the wrong target.

Good job to the Nexus site management on working the long hours. Although I only browse for Skyrim mods and don't create mods myself, I am very appreciative of this network over all and thankful for the hard work and dedication to keeping the sites optimal.

Wow, good thing I already downloaded all the mods I needed for my latest Skyrim reinstall. (Also a good thing that I bought a month of Premium while downloading them all, you've certainly earned your three pounds here...)

One thing I had been doing each time I wanted to play Skyrim was opening NMM to launch SKSE. If that's been contributing the the DDoS I'll certainly stop and find a more direct way to access the modified EXE. I also wonder about this last week's Steam sale having anything to do with increased traffic to your servers.