Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooo so i can manually download a mod and put it in NMM so that it works the same way it would if i had downloaded it using NMM? pleaaassee tell me how so i can deactivate mods i installed manually (cuz when u move those folders and they merge and stuff, theres no turning back lmao)

Am sure your team has tried testing this, but just in case, is it possible the search for updates and/or the retrieval of missing file info combined with the merging of the databases is causing the "attacks" by NMM? Wild guess, have not seen your code and am not an expert. Just racking my brains to think why this happened now and why NMM might be causing this issue when it didn't before.

In response to post #10424887. #10425177 is also a reply to the same post.

Open NMM, type in your password and click OFFLINE.
Seeing as NMM is temporarily down, this is the only way to get on it.
To put mods on NMM : Go to X - Click Manual download, make sure it's compressed (in .7z or .rar form, this can be done using winzip or unrar) open NMM - Sign in as offline - Click the Mods Tab, and you'll see a blue puzzle piece with a + on it, click it and select add Mod from File.

In response to post #10424230.

Kclodfelter - Completely exit NMM. Re-open it do the following -
Open NMM, type in your password and click OFFLINE.
Seeing as NMM is temporarily down, this is the only way to get on it.
To put mods on NMM : Go to X - Click Manual download, make sure it's compressed (in .7z or .rar form, this can be done using winzip or unrar) open NMM - Sign in as offline - Click the Mods Tab, and you'll see a blue puzzle piece with a + on it, click it and select add Mod from File.
If the above didn't work, try restarting your computer and Repeating it. The mod that was stuck there should be gone.

I see you have added KotOR and KotOR II Nexus (actually compatibility for all games) and the FileFront mod site has a lot of mods for these two games. I was wondering if somehow those mods on that site could be ported, with all due credit, over here to the Nexus where it seems more comfortable, organized and easier to use. If you could somehow contact the KotOR FileFront moderators or something to allow the port.

If you don't wish to do so, it's fine, just a suggestion. Thanks in advance.