Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10431757.

not to discount your message in general, but just a friendly note about the part "they basically doing everything for free" isn't in all actuality true. while it may seem that way, there is quite a bit of money being made by robin. at least that was what was said in an article i read not too long ago. i cannot remember where i saw it but you could probably google something. that being said, i completely agree with you. by and large most of the users are getting a quality service for free, as well as getting extremely well made mods for free. so when a site, any site, let alone one with the content like this one, makes a change of this magnitude there are going to be wrinkles and bugs and things that happen that are not always anticipated and beyond anyone's control. when one is not paying for something like this they should have the courtesy to let the people do their work ironing things out w/o being whiny little b****es because they have to wait a few days to continue to leech off of other people's hard work. (so sayeth a leech)

In response to post #10419760. #10431797, #10431882, #10431976, #10432045 are all replies on the same post.

I don't think that it is something that strange, premium members are usually more mature than a common teenager who spend couple of minutes to sign to another site, just because he want to download another body replacer. People like those are the ones who are the loudest, they have posted about five messages and automatically assume that they have ultimate right to be rude if something doesn't work.

Thanks for all the great services you provide, it really shows that your heart is in making this site a positive experience for gaming enthusiasts.

Down time to fix bugs like the one you described is a small price to pay for what we get in return.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to give a really big THANK YOU to the guys and gals behind this awesome site. It is interesting how you use something frequently without giving one thought to how much work is put in to make it work. In that sense, I'm glad we are experiencing a bit of turbulence, so that all of us, premiumists or freeloaders, can take a minute and be grateful for this work of awesomeness that we are taking for granted everyday.

Have a great day and keep up the good work!

Peace

Say, can there be a nexus site for Starbound? PLEASE? pretty please? 8C

They're in beta now, but the game was made from the ground up thinking about modding. Also, it is BIG. Also, it's in SPACE xD

Seriously, tho, consider it, such a reliable site to host mods is rare to see!