How do I manually install mods?

jets757

You actually can still install mods using NMM still. Just click the "download manually" link instead of the "Download with Manager" button. Then, once you've save the file somewhere, open NMM in offline mode, and click the "Add Mod from File" button (or similarly labeled, I'm using an older version of NMM, not sure if it's changed). Then just enable it from the list like normal.

If you want to install mods completely manually, without any sort of manager, it's typically just drop the files into the data folder and enable the plugin (if there is one) through the game launcher. But make sure to check for any manual installation instructions listed in the file's readme.

You actually can still install mods using NMM still. Just click the "download manually" link instead of the "Download with Manager" button. Then, once you've save the file somewhere, open NMM in offline mode, and click the "Add Mod from File" button (or similarly labeled, I'm using an older version of NMM, not sure if it's changed). Then just enable it from the list like normal.

If you want to install mods completely manually, without any sort of manager, it's typically just drop the files into the data folder and enable the plugin (if there is one) through the game launcher. But make sure to check for any manual installation instructions listed in the file's readme.

Thanks a lot

I appreciate it