audio settings do not load, CTD

BlazeStryker

The audio setting crash is a bit too much on the interior side of monologue, whatever do you mean. :confused:

Sometimes, with this game and similar computer scenarios, try reinstalling then uninstalling VotW again. :mellow:

Or, manually just back-walk through the archive and see if it is indeed fully purged.

BTW: I have had VotW running for a while and no such issues. What problem were you having there, (Re: regretfully removed).

Edited by Blinxys

Hey Blaze!

Ok, a youtube channel that I'm currently watching has experienced the exact same thing that you're talking about. Adjust the audio settings, CTD.

They've published their list of installed mods so I'll show you what they have installed, so you can see if you have any of the same.

Alien Assault Rifle Animated Ingestibles AR15 Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource Armorsmith Extended Assaultron Ada Parts AutoLockpick Better Pipers Red Trenchcoat Bobble Girl Slooty BT APC9 and MP9 Cha-ching SFX Remover Courier Duster 2.0 Combat Zone Restored Courier Duster Critical Hits Outside of VATS Deadlier Deathclaws DECAY Deathwings Decreased Automatron Encounters Destiny 2 Scout and Pulse Rifles Docile Radstags DOOMBASED Weapons Easy Hacking Eli's Armor Compendium Ellen the Cartographer Enclave Operator Enough about Settelments Already Extended Dialogue Interface F4SE Fallout 4 Seasons Faster Terminal Displays FN P90 Follower Revive System Fourville General Atomics Clean up Project Get out of my face GIAT FAMAS Glowing Hancock Glowing Eyes Gojira Heather Casdin Companion Heckler and Koch MP5 High FPS Physics Fix I'm Darlene Increased Settler Population Institute Centaurs Ketaro's Treasures Killable Children Lore-Friendly Ghoul Eyes Magnolia Manurhin MR73 Merc Grunt Outfit Reimagined M3D Sig Sauer Misriah Armory Mod Configuration Menu Mollie the Cheerleader NCR Veteran Ranger Armor No Health Crippled Popups No more perk popups No negative affinity No screen blood splatter No ugly plants and things No VATS overhaul Outcasts and Remnants Padded Red Vault Suit Perk Magazines Pip-Boy Flashlight Pleasant UI Plutonium Creatures PreWar Binoculars Pride Flags Project Valkyrie Quick-Aid Quiet Dogmeat Quieter Settlements Realistic Cippled Limbs Russian Assault Pack Settlers of the Commonwealth Straw Tactical Banana Silent Protagonist Start Me Up Tales from the Commonwealth True Storms Unlimited Companion Framework Unified Clothing Overhaul Unofficial Fallout Patch Valentine Reborn Wasteland Imports We Are The Minutemen Welcome to Goodneighbor WM Service Rifle

UGH that's messy. I'm so sorry. The forum software didn't put it in list form like I'd copied it!

I dunno if that'll help you out or not Stryker, but maybe?

Edit: Here's a link to the video that I'm watching now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iY4ZePF7-g&list=PL3itm4Cj7SBCrkLyn3xIM7qKl0bF0q59_&index=66

Click on Show More link under the video, and that's where they have their installed mods listed.