Junk Weapons.

H4RDC0R3V1B3Z

I've always thought it quite strange that every weapon you pick up is in perfect working condition without any need for refurbishment.

The idea is fairly simple (at least from an idea point of view, but not sure of the technical side of things). Not utilising a repair system such as New Vegas, but adding "broken" junk weapons into the loot tables. Basic broken weapons beyond repair, that can be scrapped for resources or sold for a few caps.

They could use the same models without modifying them to look broken. Classed as a junk item with varying resources when scrapped. I know you can scrap functional weapons, but finding the odd broken one in a container mixes it up a little.

Some weapons have been in containers for decades, yet they still work perfectly. Finding the occasional buggered one makes sense.

Too little, too much? Just wondering about thoughts and whether or not this is either interesting or possible to pull off. I can't make this myself sadly, as I have no PC but perhaps it sparks some interest for somebody else. =)