Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

In response to post #10453267. #10453311 is also a reply to the same post.

I understand your frustration. I love NMM as much as you do and I really wish I could swap a few mods in and out with it right now. I mean starting Skyrim from scratch swapping. But I can't use NMM for that right now. Boo freakin Hoo. You know what was my baptism in manually installing mods? ApachiiSkyHair .. because I *had* to. At the time I was DLing mods for Skyrim the *only* way to get Apachii into my game was to figure out on my own how to do it manually .. myself. Guess what? IT WAS NOT THAT FREAKING HARD TO DO. And it never occurred to me to b&@*$ at the host site becaus, waaah I had to click for myself a few times. Give this host and these bitchen modders the grats they deserve and stop moaning because you have to think for yourself for a minute.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou Dark0ne for all the efforts of the team on having the site still up while you guys work so hard on offering us the best site for gaming in the world.

i am really happy about what Nexus will become.. all the best :)

In response to post #10453267. #10453311, #10453529 are all replies on the same post.

Instead of complaining about something that Dark0ne an his staff are working very hard to fix why don't you help by becoming a supporter or better still paying to become Premium member that way The Dark0ne might be able to hire more staff to help in a crises such as this. Becoming a Premium member does not cost much, I am a pensioner and I like to pay my way. Why don't you give it try and stop complaining.

As frustrating as the situation is, I am sure your team is working 110% on the issues. I for one can work around this situation.

I am a programmer myself and Sh##t happens, you do your best to resolve it. Pressure from the users does not help but hinders the situation.

Your team deserves a big "ATTA BOY" and a round of Nord mead. It will be up when it's up.....

In response to post #10453267. #10453311, #10453529, #10453694 are all replies on the same post.

I'm sure they'll try extra hard so poor wittle you doesn't have to wait a day or two to download mods with NMM. Or God forbid you actually spend five minutes looking into downloading and installing mods manually. It's fairly easy. And you'll accomplish more doing that than telling people already trying to fix a problem to fix the problem.

In response to post #10453267. #10453311, #10453529, #10453694, #10453823 are all replies on the same post.

Installing "mods like we used to back in the dark ages before the NMM." is my lifesaver for now, i know the Dark0ne's are working hard and happy w/out enough sleep right now to serve you again, and after you download your free mod say THANK YOU Dark0ne.