Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys work hard whenever a problem arises. Not only now, or when it's a big problem, but any problem. You manage to keep your site running fluently and most of all free and enjoyable. With that said, it's the holidays. Don't stress yourselves out. Take a few days off to ease your minds and have some fun with your friends or family. We're all patient here, and you guys have been doing an awesome job as always.

With all of the money im paying you to make the site work its just not happening fast enough......

Oh wait, im not paying you! I guess i should quit my whining then......

I just want you to know that this is one of the best sites ive seen. Its obvious you do it because you love it. Take your time, make it great! Im sure it will be worth it.

In response to post #10453267. #10453311, #10453529, #10453694, #10453823, #10453939, #10454005 are all replies on the same post.

They said they will fix it when they can, Your post is rude and demanding, Downloading and installing mods Through NMM is disabled, but downloading them manualy and installing them through NMM in offline mode is working fine. Stop feeling entitled, you neither paid nor offer support for their hard work.

In response to post #10453267. #10453311, #10453529, #10453694, #10453823, #10453939, #10454005, #10454068 are all replies on the same post.

Go to the NMM download page at look at what the manager is called, see that bit on the end? the bit that says "OPEN BETA", also note the capitals, you'd need pretty poor eyesight to miss them. NMM is not finished and things will go wrong from time to time, learn to install stuff manually, it's easy to do and doesn't take much longer.

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this site- and for having the patience to deal with those who are seemingly ungrateful for such efforts. I'm sure I speak for many when I say it's better to take the time to do it right, rather than impatiently bring things online when they're not ready, which only adds to more frustration and more time and effort to fix the issues it causes.

And thank you so much for being in constant communication with everyone, as you're updating and working on things- something even the biggest game companies (can you say EA?) still have difficulty doing as they work on things and sort them out.

In response to post #10451028.

Here you go!

How much does it cost
1 month £2.99 ($4.80 USD)
3 months £8.49 ($13.60 USD)
6 months £14.49 ($22.99 USD)
12 months £24.99 ($39.99 USD)
Life-time membership £49.99 ($79.99 USD)

USD figures are based on a standard exchange rate.

Her is the link too:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/premium/?
All payments are non-recurring. You only get billed once. Edited by jaydog002