[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm new here. Just want to let some of the new members know that if you still haven't updated to the latest version of NMM and you aren't able to do it via the NMM program, you can still manually download/install the new NMM version (0.46.0) from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/ and you won't lose any of your mods/plugins or settings :) Edited by ElmoTheMuppet

Currently, the comments aren't loading 9/10 times. You either get "Comments (46)" and then nothing OR you get just "E". It also takes multiple reloads to load anything (no data received, etc), but I'm sure it'll all stable out in the end. :) Excellent work on the sites and servers and whatnot!

guess some this is already said but:

Site still lags badly.

Viewing mods often results in very long loading times, often resulting in broken pages or empty ones.

Moving between mods, searching, press F5 - causes great delay...

Moving between INFO and FILES often takes more than a minute and ends up in blank page or Broken Gateway..

When NMM starts downloading - it's awesome, but sometimes it won't start, especially if many tabs are open on the browser.

Other than that -I am so happy you guys made a new patch for NMM, that's exactly what I was waiting for. Now the downloads work fast and with a lot less issues.

Keep up the good work guys, you are awesome.

Edited by bladeye