[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NMM 0.45.7 was running 60+ Frame per second, update to NMM 0.46 now running 15 Frame per second on my computer, using intel Quad Core i7 - 4770k CPU @ 3.50 GHz and 16GB memory. WTH';-;' ';-;' ';-;'

OK, so...

NMM crashes whenever I try to uninstall a mod.

Regularly crashes on login.

Rarely manages to download a mod.

Even in the event of a successful download the mod would not install anyway.

Such a shame that this update has turned NMM into a glorified load order manager for me.

Looking forward to seeing a working version again, also the beta worked before but stopped being able to download mods recently.

Good work up until this point and I'm sure there will be more after, despite the NMM being junked for me right now the Nexus manual downloads still work and that's fine, if awkward to organize.

NMM 0.45.7 was running 60+ Frame per second, update to NMM 0.46 now running 15 Frame per second on my computer, using intel Quad Core i7 - 4770k CPU @ 3.50 GHz and 16GB memory. WTH';-;' ';-;' ';-;'

you dont seriously think that a simple program like the nmm is dependent on your computers setup now, do you? its the connection. jeeeeeez. :wallbash:

(back to my berserk-mage-armor... i still got no clue what im gonna do about the helmet. a circlet maybe? *wonders*)

Edited by chicky540

I downloaded the 5.0 Alpha NMM before all of the recent problems, and it seemed to work, a little wonky, but somewhat functional. With all of the current problems, I've taken to loading new files manually, there were some problems, couldn't stay loged in, and when trying to download manually, getting a continuous loading screen, etc. As of a few hours ago, loading manually is now functional. Does anyone have any news about the 5.0 NMM?

I have now updated the NMM. It works somewhat. It is no longer able to put it where it belongs. I just goes to unassigned. It is also far slower.

I will not try to use it to install a mod because of the problems described by others. I will have to wait until you get the nexus Mods site and NMM working.

I am not as skilled as others and therefore don't think I will even try to do manual downloads and install the mods. I would just crash the existing playable setup I have. Therefore the site is useless to me until NMM is really working.

I like Nexus and even upgraded to Pro before this crash and burn. I hope I can use it again before the holidays.