[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

I have been unable to open nmm versions 45.7 and 46.0 older versions all work in offline ive tried all I can think of using the administrator and tweaking other properties but no luck just a ctd similarity, im begging nexus to allow older versions of the mod manager to be able to login to servers again im sure I can not find the solution to my difficulty with the new versions of the mod manager I feel the problem lies with nexus to my findings, I never had any trouble with the mod manager until 45.7 update.

so please nexus you want us to update to a version that for others not just me is not working or as some others have found solutions has become very difficult to operate, the beauty of the nexus was that it was simple everyone could use it no matter what their experience with computers is, my experience is not alot so the nexus is/was a life saver.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi and ya . i cant log in so i cant update MMM . so thare 4 i cant really play Skyrim ..and i real dont want to restart my Skyrim a 6 time all over a gen. it bad a nuff that Skyrim Legndary have not show up in my Game. and i may have to Restart Skyrim a gen. a 7 Time .

In response to post #10563170. #10564691 is also a reply to the same post.

Same problem, but I disabled UAC ages ago. I tried to run it at admin already but no luck. Then I added the .exe file to my anti-virus's exception list (AVG). Still nothing. So I completely disabled my anti-virus...still would not open the installer. I don't understand.

EDIT: Very strange. I thought it might have been another program blocking it (Malware Bytes) but it wasn't...so for some odd reason I decided to add the installer exe file to it's own zip file. Opening that and THEN opening the exe worked and it installed fine just like it used to do when updating automatically.

I don't have a clue why that worked or why I thought to try it, but that seems to have done it.

That actually worked for me as well, thanks for the tip

In response to post #10530611. #10535333, #10547245 are all replies on the same post.

Can anyone help? This game-breaking and unless I can fix it I guess I'll have to delete the game and leave skyrim permanently. Some more information: I realised I wasn't on the latests version of SKSE so I updated, but while doing so I realised I wasn't on the latest run-time. I don't really know what that means but from what I can tell it means what version of Skyrim I'm on. However steam is telling that skyrim doesn't need to update so I'm stuck. This probably isn't even the cause of the screen flashing but I might as well sort it out. Thanks for any help.

In response to post #10574732.

well ive not been able to do anything with this and as a paid premium member very upsetting to say the least. am installing 0.46.0 and I actualy have that installed but could not login at all thru the NMM as for the site still having problems logging into my account sometimes it works sometimes it don't am redownloading and installing NMM hope that fixes this problem doubt it though... oh well, Hope this fixes itself somehow soon lol

I cannot download the new version. The link on the Skyrim Nexus "front page" no worky. So I can't update mods or try new ones, well can't use NMM to do tweak load order either, come to that

*Hits it with crutches and drives over it with mobility scooter*

Link pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

After installing the latest version of NNM I can no longer DEACTIVATE any mods nor remove them.

If I manually remove the mod from the data folder, the mod title remains in the MOD list in NNM and will not allow it to be deleted.

Please help

Skinripper

I downloaded the latest version of NMM and it didn't restore my previous mod configuration. On top of that, it removed mods that it thinks were deleted... which weren't deleted at all. I find this rather disheartening, as now I have no clue which mods I need to add back into my saved game... You really fudged everything this time.

EDIT: The default mod directory replaced my custom mod directory. I simply had to switch directories and everything is fine now.

Edited by rob_b