[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

In response to post #10483268. #10487483, #10487825, #10488349 are all replies on the same post.

I agree.

It has always amazed me how some can get so enraged about something that they get free of charge. It reminds me of something an old friend of mine says about advice. I think it applies here.

"My advice is free. Whether it works for you or not, it didn't cost you anything. So, you really haven't lost anything."

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could have at least downloaded the update for this through the older version... Not a big deal it was just that I forgot about the button to install the latest version of NMM a the top of the nexus sites. I remember updating not too long ago, maybe I'm just losing track of time. But yeah, I've really liked NMM for stream lining modding for a lot of games so I don't have a problem, just a heads up through the manager might be good especially for those who don't always keep up with the news on the sites and/or don't open the mod manager that often but do use it.

After trying a bit, I could login yesterday and I updated NMM to 0.46.0. I downloaded a couple of mods. Tried them out. Today I wanted to endorse them but the site thinks I didn't download them and therefore I cannot endorse. Is this a known problem?

QUESTION: Updated my NMM to 0.46.0 , logged on etc..

Yet I can't seem to download with the manager still?

Not sure of NMM is still under maintenance. I'd like to know if something's wrong with my NMM or it's still under maintenance pls and thank you!