[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, I think people are relying on the auto update and not being able to sign on and don't think about just re-downloading the newer version, It's plastered on every Mod site. It was on Starbound's FFS. I think people just need to read what's on their screen more. xD

I've just installed the new NMM and downloaded a mod I've been waiting to instal for a few days. After downloading the mod and enablining it I went to play Skyrim only to find that the start up screen was flickering - like a strobe light - constantly. I went to play the game and it was extremelly buggy. Constantly flickering and as well as that the start up screen could always be seen slightly faded on the screen no matter what I did.

I came off of the game (which took some effort because it refused to let me exit it through the pause menu) and disabled the mod I had installed. Went back on the game and had exactly the same problems. The flashing/flickering of the screen is so bad that it actually hurts to look at the screen for more than a few seconds. It is not objects in the game that are flickering, it's entire screen.

Anyone else had similar problems? It only started after downloading the new NMM and I can only assume that it its the cause.

Anyone else had similar problems? It only started after downloading the new NMM and I can only assume that it its the cause.

It also started after you downloaded the mod that you didn't download until after you updated the NMM. That mod might be the culprit.

In response to post #10530611.

nmm should not effect actual gameplay by itself, try looking into the data folder and checking to see if all the files from the last installed mod were removed completely, I'm no expert but knowing what mod you installed would make helping a lot easier. and probably get you more feed back