Darkfox127 website - scrips HELP...

Bruenor3624

Ok.... still having problems. Can someone please tell me where PM_Script_Candle_Light is located?

I do not have the script.zip folder. Have searched my computer. Should I d/l CK again... I am playing LE if that makes a difference.

Also.... through following information your supposed to go to CK to the Gameplay tab then Papyrus Script Manager... I have tried to d/l DF_Script_Candlelight.psc ... but its not showing up. Yes I have it in the data/source file along with several other places.

OK.... after a lot of manual digging... I found a file called Scripts.7z with a date of 2015. This file is in with the .pex Is this the scripts file?

Edited by Bruenor3624

F I N A L L Y!!!!!!!!!

Through reading and reading and watching websites, hours and hours of reading files on reddit.com I finally found the information... When Bethda did updates it changed the Scrips.zip file into script.rar........ hidden within the .pex files.

I unzipped it and now have all of the .psc files.

I wish could have found this information a 2 years ago... I would not have given up so easily and gotten so frustrated about modding.