Tales From the Borderlands

hoofhearted4

Yea never seen that show. Only experience I have with it are the latest south park episodes lol.

But I think a borderlands telltale game will be cool. Wonder if it will be like the waking dead but borderlands or if they will do something different with it

like Vindekarr has mentioned

Questions will it be as loot filled as Borderlands, once in awhile will prompt you to select weapons :teehee:, Also the ability to grab rare weapons.

Edited by Thor.

Telltale games are point and click adventure games, there are no level ups and endless DLC.

Talking about Borderlands to an Adventure gamer makes me feel like I did as a teenager discussing my first novella with my drama teacher. In other words I feel like I'm try to explain something violent, brutal and maybe a little crude to someone with vastly more qualification or experience than me, along with a sense that I'm really not impressing them very much.

Telltale are good. Very good. But this is a challenge I don't think they're ready for; Borderlands is a game in which you survive by your instincts and your in psychopath. The potential for a great story is there, but for the most part the players rarely take much note of the setting or characters(with the exception of Moxxi and her impressive... assets) Overcoming this will be difficult indeed. There's the other issue as well, which is that Borderlands is a very progression-driven game and one in which a player can reach nigh-deified status and be able to simply destroy anything they come across. And that includes a ninety metre tall fire-breathing earthquake-causing dragon made of solid granite. Creating difficulty might be, well, difficult.