Improvman

There is a mod called Cresbor that fixes the ending at least when broken steel is applied, however this doesn't apply anything to the picture at the end cinematic and I think it even just skips the entire cinematic. But it does what it is suppose to.

I've tested my ported Fox race mod from the orginal Fox races for new vegas and besides crashing at the character creation and having to add the tail and ears via console the model gives me no more problems throughout the whole game. I have played through fallout 3 and broken steel with no problems other than the 2 mentioned above.

Once again i would post it on the Nexus but i've yet to get permission from the orginal creator of the mod as I did not use the orginal but the next one because it removd the dependencies on the mikoto beauty mod.

Edited by Rae1Vixen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tested my ported Fox race mod from the orginal Fox races for new vegas and besides crashing at the character creation and having to add the tail and ears via console the model gives me no more problems throughout the whole game. I have played through fallout 3 and broken steel with no problems other than the 2 mentioned above.

First off my apologies, I'm being really lazy here (but it's also because I'm short on time), but I haven't researched the topic yet (or if I did I'v forgotten). If you can add the tail and ears via console it should be trivial to add them via script (automatically for users of your mod). Could you expand a little on the character creation crash?

Once again i would post it on the Nexus but i've yet to get permission from the orginal creator of the mod as I did not use the orginal but the next one because it removd the dependencies on the mikoto beauty mod.

I have permission for the fox race, although I don't know if it's the original creator or the next revision you mentioned (I wasn't even aware there was two versions). I'll try and take a look at the (I assume FO3) version your discussing.

At the very beginning of the game in fallout 3 if you choose the Fox races and click continue the game will freeze, however to continue I picked a vanilla race then used "showracemenu' in console to change back during the birthday party. there's a small bug there but it's not game breaking (I don't think the fox race mod was designed with children characters in mind.)

If I knew how to use scripts I would fix the ear and tail problem myself.

I believe I used overk_ll 's version of the mod because it removed dependencies on mikoto beauty..

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55823/?

Keep in mind that this is the first time i messed with Geck and all i did was change the master file to fallout 3 instead of NV. Since then I have done a lot more playing around with Geck.

Edited by Rae1Vixen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, but what if we want to play as a kit/cub furry for the entire game? Either FO3 OR NV

Once I have models to work with that should be a simple thing to accomplish.

We would just use the child models as a replacement for the adult.

The problem would be refitting every outfit in the game to fit them.

Or a more simplistic option would be to scale the adult model down to child size.

As an update, I think I've written a pretty fleshed out story-line for the races.

Reading through the comments I realized I forgot to give Lazerlatte the measurements.

So just message me what way you want me to send them and I'll send them to you after the weekend rush.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at art sites, considering commissioning a 3d artist to make the parts I need to start texturing.

It would be;

• Arms
  • Legs
  • Head
  • Tails

For now feline and canine, with variants for male and female working with breezes, and either T3 or T6m depending on feedback.