Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

Update on this, anyone making crew members and wants them to be follower-mod-independent?

I've been considering making a "Crew" recruitment for a raid-like feature, where you recruit some "help" and go "reclaim" some "goods". Nothing really solid yet, though.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that possible? :smile:

It wouldn't be too hard, but it'd be kinda like the armored trolls in Dawnguard. You could hire a few "sailors", and they'd fight with you until they leave or die.

Edited by jdude97

Ok cool, I'm finishing my simple quest very soon just need a voice actor. I'm also working on one of the two main factions, the blood horkers. I've made a sign for there club house and artparker sent me a warehouse/storage area for them as well

May I ask fantasy19 what are you currently doing on the mod? I just finished the bloody horker club house and put everyone inside it, I also made signs for some of the pirate factions

Also, is anyone making armor for the factions or at least intending to make use armors from other mods for their factions?

I'm not really focused on making armors myself, though others might be.

How's ur initiation quest going?

it's coming together. The main NPCs are made, and I have to finish the Underground "Market" and add the voice acting.

Edited by jdude97