⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right it's been over a month since anyone's commented, is anyone still working on this cause I am?

I personally haven't been working on it, but being the original maker of the town, I would be willing to contribute if someone were to lead the project. I have no experience in coordinating modders and am not sure how to merge different versions of the same mod into one. I thought Andy was spearheading the revival of this mod/concept. Seems he's disappeared.

Ill might lead if everybody is ok with that, I have a decent amount of experience

Ok, be my guest. :) Let's get things coordinated...

On another note, is there anyone else that was on this board that made any progress, please upload some pics!

May I ask something of you, artparker. Would you beable to make all the rooftops of the houses solid so when the player jumps on them he/she does not fall threw

This is the nature of the 3D object made by Beth Inc. I guess they never intended for the roofs to be used by thieves...lol...with all joking aside I know a way to make it solid, I can place solid invisible planes in to prevent falling through, however if someone else has already started improving the atmosphere of the town, I'd rather work off the latest version. If you wouldn't mind taking a look through the last pages to see who was doing that, that would help me alot, I don't have much time atm to scroll through. Thanks!