ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

Sorry it's late but just put together hows working on the mod, if your not on there give me a shout.

Underground market:

jdude97

Actor making and ect:

fantasy19

Dialogue Writer:

AndyDocHolliday

Interiors and quest ideas:

Artparker

Possible Voice Actors:

Th3Duke99088

Dhegonus

oliv897

patrickdeegan

All sorts of jobs:

Me!

Edited by MJAB98

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them sailable ships tho

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37902/?

Add this bad boy (with permission) and you got yourself a unique and amazing mod

Good luck guys

I have SKSE running correctly and neither can I get the row boat to move nor find the means to move the larger vessel that I paid for and hired the necessary crew. In fact, when I jumped on the row boat and activated the button, it turned automatically and got stuck on the dock, it won't respond to me, made a collision sound twice and that's all she wrote. :(

Sorry it's late but just put together hows working on the mod, if your not on there give me a shout.
Underground market:
jdude97
Actor making and ect:
fantasy19
Dialogue Writer:
AndyDocHolliday
Exteriors and quest ideas:
Artparker
Possible Voice Actors:
Th3Duke99088
Dhegonus
oliv897
patrickdeegan
All sorts of jobs:
Me!

I think you meant interiors for me? Also I'll do exteriors, should the need arise.

I'm really curious how the underground market is coming!!!

just a few snippets of a thick nord accent on a mod i am voice acting on, which is being hosted on the dark creations site:

https://soundcloud.com/dhegonusblue/nord-snippet-skyrim-well-i-was

Sounds like a great Nord voice, some sound very close to Ulfric. I responded to your PM, but I just remembered some funny ideas I had for a Nordic guard voice a long time ago that could be some great snippets from any type of guard in general, so long as it has that classic Nord guard voice:

"Hey, I know you! Your that guy that killed everything in Skyrim."

"You see that over there? I helped build that with my teeth." XD

"One time I helped a guy get back his sweet roll, ...one ...time."

"Shh, I'm trying to sleep."

"Halt right there scumbag! Just kidding, I've just always wanted to say that like those jokers in the Imperial City, go on ahead."

"You know, I got to thinking... then I had to stop because it was hurting too much."

"I used to look like an adventure like you, but then I took an arrow to the face." XD

Is there dialogue for the first encounter? As in you get a message from a courier or a pirate? I wrote a little of that that intros into a quest that sends you to get some bosmer rum (if you don't know where to get it you talk to any drunk) then meet a pirate at the solitude lighthouse (could you add a basement for this?) Edited by Th3Duke99088

Is there dialogue for the first encounter? As in you get a message from a courier or a pirate? I wrote a little of that that intros into a quest that sends you to get some bosmer rum (if you don't know where to get it you talk to any drunk) then meet a pirate at the solitude lighthouse (could you add a basement for this?)

No, the pirate 'courier' is for the end quest. And yes I could easily make a basement for that.

I thought earlier in the thought process of this thread there was a quest to get first introduced to Pirates Cove after you get a high bounty in 3 holds... wasn't there a pirate/courier to give you a quest and then you get to go to PC?

I thought earlier in the thought process of this thread there was a quest to get first introduced to Pirates Cove after you get a high bounty in 3 holds... wasn't there a pirate/courier to give you a quest and then you get to go to PC?

Oh right, the initial quest..."Everything That Glitters..." so there are two ideas. 1. You don't get a start up quest upon loading the mod, you just have to know from when you downloaded it to get a high bounty in 3 holds OR you can encounter a shady ex-pirate outside of Whiterun in a special inn I created who tells you about the town. Or both I suppose... So in this case, both are viable.