⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I am well aware this mod is still in its early development and many things are bound to change and new may be added) , But may i add that ; should not this mod , the location it adds , be a little bit more tropical looking ? Buildings could look like in the caribbean colonies that the Spanish and British empires were establishing there . And should not there be different ships ? not the regular Viking Longboats we see in Skyrim ?http://godsofart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Susan_Constant_by_Radojavor.jpg

you mean the ships like the emperor's from the dark brotherhood quest line? i know the majority of ships all look like the viking-esk ones seen in Windhelm. i think the only one i seen that wasn't viking-esk was the emperor's.

Maybe with some texturing (magic) a few copies of the emperor's ship could be made. That would add some variety.

P.S. : I made a good portion of a market area (with an entrance on ground-level) but my CK crashed (Forgot to save, LOL.). Going to try to remake it tomorrow.

Edited by jdude97

Er, no. You are aware that there were more pirates then the ones from the Caribbean? And Skyrim isn't tropical.

I am not sure if to take your statement as an insult or not , i guess you simply thought i am have a certain lack of knowledge . yes i am fully aware that the Vikings themselves were the pirates of their own time and that skyrim is not tropical . In my mind imagined this mod to be a totally new location that is why i asked if the Pirates Cove is going to be a tropical looking location with all kinds of new vessels in there .

Er, no. You are aware that there were more pirates then the ones from the Caribbean? And Skyrim isn't tropical.

I am not sure if to take your statement as an insult or not , i guess you simply thought i am have a certain lack of knowledge . yes i am fully aware that the Vikings themselves were the pirates of their own time and that skyrim is not tropical . In my mind imagined this mod to be a totally new location that is why i asked if the Pirates Cove is going to be a tropical looking location with all kinds of new vessels in there .

You didn't really ask, you told. Not all pirates are from the Carribean nor were they all British and Spanish. Plus the located has already been fully done.

Wasn't an insult, btw,

You didn't really ask, you told. Not all pirates are from the Carribean nor were they all British and Spanish. Plus the located has already been fully done.

Wasn't an insult, btw,

actually i did ask i did not tell , i guess i did not put the sentences right . I never said all pirates are caribbean or all of them are spanish or british , i am not that stupid . and as you said the locations are already done i guess i have my question of location already answered right there . i wont bother saying anything anymore . :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys for the disappearance, these past weeks have been really stressful for me (my house was flooded, and some other things) but just wanted to let you guys know I didn't just up and abandon this project. I'm guessing you guys already took the reigns and are spearheading the project, I still have to deal with my housing situation but I will see what I can help with as my situation gets better. Thanks for your patience!

*EDIT: just realized the last post was from 2 weeks ago lmao. I'll try and get organized and see what's going on.

Edited by AndyTheLegend