Translation tag content blocking working unreliably

DankRafft

I've blocked mods with the Translation tag from showing up on the front page. But sometimes translation mod pages appear regardless. When I check those mod pages they have the Translation flag set. So, there must be a problem with the content blocking system or that flag specifically. Or am I missing something here?

Here's an example of a translation posted today and it is still listed 8 hours later:
oztKOTl.png

Not a big deal but I thought it was odd that this tag specifically seems to be the only one that shows that weird behaviour while all the others I have blocked seem to work reliably.

The Bodyslide one was added from Fallout 4's selection because it isn't available globally. As for the others, I tried both methods even though the UI suggests that there's no difference between global and game-specific tags if they are present in both categories, since picking them from the global catalogue also checks them in the game-specific catalogue and vice versa.

Yeah, I tried multiple times. When I disable the tags from blocking then a bunch of other mods are shown on the front page. So, the blocking seems to work for the most part. And once I reapply the tags to my block list, most of those mods will disappear again, except for some specific ones that should be blocked based on their used tags but remain visible for whatever reason.

Thanks for your help so far.

I was speaking to a friend of mine on Discord last night who is also having this problem. She confirmed to me that it's only an issue for new mods (i.e. the "New today" feed for her favourite games) and these mods appear in the search, however, after an unknown amount of time they are correctly filtered again.

Does this match your experience?

I went back a couple of days in the "New this week" section and the Berry Mommy Thingy from some days ago, the one I used as example, seems to be gone/hidden. The translations however are still there. So, yes, I guess that matches my experience.

Thank you for investigating.