Stalhrim

GenneralRhexx

i do i paid for skyrim therefore i own that game i dont care if they made it plus i dont whant dragonborn dlc it looks stupid and a waste of money

And Beth and the Nexus don't care if you care ... no DLC, no ripping content. That's it. Getting it from another source is your concern.

Dragonborn dlc is completely worth it and is defiantly not stupid.

i do i paid for skyrim therefore i own that game i dont care if they made it plus i dont whant dragonborn dlc it looks stupid and a waste of money

And Beth and the Nexus don't care if you care ... no DLC, no ripping content. That's it. Getting it from another source is your concern.

Its like if you bought a dog and the store tells you that you cant buy toys for him except the store that you bought the dog

Dragonborn is actually objectively better in many ways than core Skyrim. More unique dungeons per km, more unique enemy types per km, generally higher performance, greater integration of large dungeons and villages into the exterior worldspace, etc...

Also, regardless, ripping content is illegal and not supported on the Nexus. If you continue asking about this there's a pretty high chance you'll end up banned.