The Glorious Ayleids,READ PLEASE,I HAD PUT 3 YEARS INTO THIS,TO WRITE

DariusMoranda

This is my second post about the same thing,since,no one responded on the first one,I do hope it will be different this time.

Alright,the story goes like this>

I was stunned when Oblivion came out,after my first playing,cause I faced the biggest offer of freedom(beside of reality,of course).I am sure that every person who reads my words,share the same feeling.

Just recently,I started to play mods.I have played tons of them,all the types of it,quests,dungeons,armors,weapons,new lands,etc...And I must say that I am impressed my most of them,there are very talented people who made this game even more interesting with their own imagination and artistic expression,some of them are even better then regular missions in vanilla game.

I became very interested in mods,but unfortunatly,I am not experienced in creating them,cause,I am not even a gamer,as Oblivion is the only game beside Silent Hill series,which I ever played.

But I do write a lot,when I have time,so this is what I wanted to share>

I was inspired by a certain part of the game,especially,and it culminated with my wish to write my own fairy tale about it.

The thing which made a huge impact on me,were:Ayleids.I could just stand in those ruins,observing,and imagining how it was when they were alive,their walk and talk,their behavior,clothes,habits,etc..So,I set,took some empty papers,and started to write.I have finished it recently,and I went in tiny details with it,from the scrap.I was writing it for 3 years,whenever I had inspiration moment,and,I must say,when I joined TESNexus,and started with mods,the only thing which disappointed me,was the fact,that I saw only a few mods,which could offer some story line about them,or resurrected them.

I think that Ayleids owe to us a lot,those ruins were meant to be empty,but I can't and I won't accept that.That is one of the reasons that I started with this story of mine.I created the most perfect picture of their world,both on paper and in my mind,detailed and not boring(I am not saying this cause it is mine,it is because I caught myself reading my own work,which is a rare thing).This world of theirs has a complete story circled around it,with characters fully developed,just like a movie.

My misfortune is,as I said,that I am not skilled in visual creation,and that really bothers me,cause,as every moder knows,I am sure,the best way to present your own thought is by your own hand.And that is where I lack completely.

Any attempt to create this in my own way would result,probably by the end in the next decade,so,I decided to cut it short,and give up from learning the modding business,so I came here for help.

I would like this to be created exactly by my writings,(with a freedom of improvising from those ones who takes the task,of course).I saw some great works,like 'Tears of the Fiend','Gates to Aesgaard','Return of the Ayleids','Ayleid Defender Armor','Ayleid armor and weapons','Windfall','Glenvar Castle',and the list goes on and on.I would really like some of these people in a team which could create this idea of mine,I wouldn't take any credits for creating it,just my name next to them,as a story developer,nothing more.

I am positive that this thing would be the the last mod ever made for Oblivion,and it would be the most wonderful end of Oblivion saga,'till the next part of the Elder Scrolls comes out.

I thank all of the people who spared some time on reading this,I hope that someone will hear this and decide to take part in it,and I am looking forward to it,if it ever happens.

I didn't want to tell all the detailes of my piece,but I think I must do it after all,to try to make people more interested in this.

Ok,this is how the story starts>

After all the quests and missions accomplished,Champion runs a pretty normal life,retired from adventuring,as a citizen of Imperial City.Back to the roots,he/she is in the poor district of Waterfront,where the common people are.

Champion didn't forget that he was the similar to them all,starting his very adventure from the prison cell.

Anyways,one day,while on fishing ,next to the shack,a legion officer came for a visit,to ask for a simple task,cause of the lack of highly trained agents,who were sent on a mission in Morrowind,by the Cancellor Occato.Champion(I hate to call our hero like that,btw) wasn't too much happy ,as he is retired in peace,but the worm of justice and hunger for adventure running through the blood is stronger,so he/she becomes pretty much interested in details of the mission.Legion officer didn't gave much of it,but he explained what has to be done,as soon s possible.He mentioned that all of the high elves across the land started to behave strange,always talking in secrecy,quite shady situation.It's been going on like that for a month or so,when the first residents of other races reported them at the Imperial Legion Office.But,as the land is still struggling with rebuilding what's broken by Dremora's and re-establishing the order as the number of bandits have raised,Legion couldn't find some time to deal with this too,and of course not to mention the lack of men capable for the task.

So our hero agrees :thumbsup: and accepts the task,one more to be done,as the final one,before he or she retires completely to grow a beard (or breasts :biggrin: ) Legion officer said that the Champion stops by at his office to tel him the news when he gathers enough clues of this quite unusual situation.

Picking up the finest gear from the cupboard and chests,recharging those weapons,grabbing some potions,and off to go!

First stop is our favorite place-Imperial City Market Place! (good for frenzy spell at noon,or jumping around when we are bored to death,nice ladies too).Champion starts to ask around,even the guards who are next to the doors..but no luck...Even Mandil and Jensine doesn't know much...or they are afraid to talk maybe?Anyways,something is not right,and our hero can sense it in the air...Maybe we need a rest,'till the further investigation,tomorrow morning.

01:34 am...Someone was sneaking in front of the door,and our hero jumps,grabs the sword(or mace,claymore,or even a pitchfork),but he finds no one outside!Only a message written on a parchment,it seems the writer was in a hurry,quite nervous... it looks like a riddle..hmmm.. 'I am tall,but fragile as an egg,I am a sorcerer but I don't brag,a mystic hand swings upon my door,come to me if you want to find more... (sounds dumb,I know,but english is not my native :no: ,so I am kinda limited with a more complexed espression) . Anyways,even dumb,it gives us a clue! :yes:

Back to the resting thing.8 am.Hero goes out of the shack,all fired up to continue with this seems-to-be interesting task,as he run onto Armand(he's that thief who made a donkey of Captain Lex once),who says that he noticed a shadow looking figure,very tall,in front of the shack last night,but the shadow ran quickly,disturbed by the sound of the door opening and he yelled at it as well.Although,the shadow friend dropped something on his way...and Armand took it,of course,he'd pinch his mothers eye if it could be sold to a fence for 68 septims.He was kind this time,and gave the item to our hero.Item is a simple grand soul gem,charged with a grand soul.Nothing unusual,as it seems...Armand mentioned that he kinda saw a little of his face,but only for a second,he is sure though,that this character is seen many times in Imperial City,and that character is an elf,assuming a high one,as he is quite tall,but he can remember...No bribing will work,he just can't...

Oh come on! We have it in front of our nose!Mystic hand?Tall character?Fragile and easy to be killed(this can be seen only if you start a murdering rampage in Merchants Inn between 7 and 9 pm)?A sorcerer?Has grand soul gems?Lives in Imperial City????

The nicest and the most quiet person in our Market Place! It's Calindil! :D

Next stop,Mystic Emporium!Hero comes emediatly to the Market Place(see 'fast traveling' for beginners on WIKI),but the Mystic Emporium is locked tight!At the morning,everyone is working there,why not Calindil?And speaking of a strange behave,where the hell is Methredel and her sister?Hero can't remember when he saw them for the last time...Oh,Oh,Bravil!Ungarion is on vacation as well,hero remembers,when he/she was there,to buy some fishing nests!And god damn!Half of the high elf mages are missing from the guilds all over the land....We must proceed into Calindil's place,to search for the clues,of what is happening in this troubled times of transition in Cyrodiil...Carefull though,guards doubled their patrols,so skeleton key,would be nice for a quick performance(otherwise,see 'Stop right there criminal scum...' quote).As the Hero enters the store,he finds out that all the light are extinguished,it is pitched black.And strange,no ordinary torch is working,it is still black as a mine tunnel,no light spells and rings can't engage with this darkness...oops!Someone or something slammed the front door!Let's check it out...On the way out,Hero discovers a note,nailed on the front door,with an unusual dagger,seems that it is made of ...welkynd!Oh my,this is getting more strange,our hero haven't seen this kind of weapon in a long,long time...actually,never,thinking of it...

Note has a similar,dumb riddle written... 'I sell the knowledge for a good price,greed and arrogance made my life,essential in this city,I enjoy the fame,a guard with a red face,I am!' Guard with the red face...no,it's not the guard captain from Chorrol,he does have a red face,but he ain't selling no knowledge,he absorbs it from us,with his 'I like booze and to smack the waitress's bottom' face...Guard with the red face...who sells us knowledge...AND lives in Imperial City! A race it is maybe?Redguard?Phintias.... ?

Oh yeah!Let's check this guy out,he has everything on those shelves! But he is not a high elf,hmmmm....nevermind,let's go!

Seems that Phintias is working,nothing usual in there.As the hero approach to our redguard friend,he engages in a conversation,mentioning a new book,which our hero must see,though he seems a bit nervous and sweaty.He doesn't want to talk further about the whole 'conspiracy of the Aldmers' thing,instead,he says that the hero must take the book,it's for free,and shoud go somewhere else to read it,as 'He is watching us'.Any attempt to ask him ,who is watching us,a note shows up in our right corner of the screen,saying-'Phintias is fleeing'.Someone scared him to death,for sure.Hmmmmm.Let's go to Merchant's Inn,to check out this book.

As our hero opens the book,there is only one page written there,everything else is blank.A message is written,this time,more clearly!Oh boy,this is rather frustrating.Everyone in the Inn is watching with a suspicion in our hero...As well as guards in there...Something isn't right,not at all.This is what the message says:'I knew I could rely on you,my friend,though your task is not complete.You found something in my store,what was it?'Hero found only dark in there. 'You already know what it was,as you read this message...There is more that dark offers to us sometimes,other then blindness.I have shut the fights off for you Champion,you must show me how much you really worth.Time to put your mighty sword on the side,and to use what you use the best,as a human.Your mind!If you seek light...Then you must know learn how to see in the dark.My race was forced to it.And we survived.You will survive,and much more,as well.Prove yourself!In Carafe you will find something which I left you,to make that dark more clear for you....We will see each other my friend,very soon,I hope.' Oh great,Calindil finds interesting to mock me,I guess...Well,I will play his game a bit more,as he was the first person who accepted me with open arms in this place,first when I came out from those rat-hole sewers,I owe him that much! :yes:

Gilded Carafe,our next station.That little breton is always nice to see,a pretty one she is(though she has mouth that Julia Roberts would be frighten from it,even) :cool:

She is all in secrets too,saying 'shhhhhh,just ask me the usual thing,and I'll show you what I have for sale'

Going through her potions of all kinds,we run on a potion which looks like a regular one,only its a blue liquid,and it says 'Calindil's special'.We need it for that dark,as Calindil said and it costs only 0 septims(when it is free,even the accid can be a sweet tasted) :wink:

Alright,now we go to the Mystic Emporium again,to find out what is this all about!As we enter,the dark is still there,we drink that potion,and all of a sudden,we get another journal update,that we 'feel' like our legs are moving forward against our will.As our hero is moving forward through the endless dark,on the left and right,he /she can see some really frightening pictures from the past,Alessia ordering Ivellon soldiers(yes,after my playing through the 'Dungeons of Ivellon mod,I changed my idea from a common holly divine lore into more polished variant) to torture the Aylieds,Tiber Septim's anger on them,workers digging large wholes around once homes and schollar labs,todays,Ayleid ruins,to make them to sunk easier into the ground,Ayleid nobles getting robbed and slaughtered,expelled from their ancient homes,and so on...'till our hero comes to a small wooden lodge,where the 3 books are placed.They all have the same names,only different colors.The real one is black.One of them is the only one real,the rest of the 2 are deadly,and will kill instantly,one with a poison and the second one with a frost spell.The names of the books are 'Eyes of a Human,A Weapon And The Savior'.The real book is an actual Ayleid dictionary.When our hero opens it,it gives a small note in our inventory as well,again from Calindil.It says 'This book is the Truth and it is Dark colored,I am waiting in the Dark,where all the Truth is'. Hmmmm...

Dictionary has something in it,hero must see the exact words to solve this riddle.What we have in this note?We have 'Dark' marked with a capital letter D,must be important,and we have Truth,also starting with the capital...Let's

see...Lor-is dark....and....the truth is-Belda....We checked Beldaburo,it's not the right one,cause 'buro' means 'slave'...Belda..Belda Lor! The second level of the ruin!Yes,yes,yes!As our hero rushes back to the entrance,he/she suddenly gets frozen in one place,and beeing approached by Jeral,Ivellon's Champion,Alessia's personal hero and pride!This guy is a ghost,but he is fully visible,in all that crusader-shinny-holly-I killed a dragon and had many woman-armor.As he approaches ,he says that no one is allowed to recover the ancient evil,and he will stop it in the name of the Nine Divines,and Alessia herself!There is no point to argue with this rooster,he can't be reason with,so we shoud prepare ourselves for a fight.And it will be a hell of a one,cause this soldier,once was a captain of the highly trained Ivellon soldiers,a hard-headed Imperial,strong as a bull,swift with his claymore,and fast as Kenyan marathon runner!Level 45 required at least,to fight with this guy.No spells will work,as he is blessed by all of those Divine Gods,so every spell will bounce right back at our character.No summoning flesh atronach or other things will work,it is all blocked,so we need a hell-mighty weapon,and about 500 strong potions of healing :ohmy:

And of course,this is completely different from vanilla game,so we need something to kill him completely,cause after he is knocked on the floor,he will rise up again,after 5 second,furious as before,but with less health then before,as well.There goes the cutscene,Calindil's face telling you 'The Truth always wins,as you won my friendship with your honesty!I gave you a potion of the Truth!Now use it!'this words goes,with scenes from the start of Oblivion,as we came out of the sewers and no one was willing to talk with us,except this guy,who had his door open always for us and our needs for scrolls and gems.This is the only time when his potion will work as a poison for our weapon,so this knight is killable only when he touches the ground,and we hit him with the poisoned weapon. (I've heard that Calindil's special is good for a pork roast too,as a gravy or spice :thumbsup: ) When our hero is done with the holy knight,(unless our precious character is knocked down by a rabid 'righteous' psychopathic ghost,to suck dust from the Mystic Emporium's floor)he goes out of the store,on the light,where the crowd is.on his next journey!Nice feeling,huh? :biggrin:

Belda!Hero comes to Belda field,in hope that he/she will find conjurers there,but no.No trace of them.Only two guards at the front door,fully armored with elven armors.They welcome our hero,almost as a god.As the Champion proceeds inside the Belda ruin,he/she notices that everything is so clean,and and rebuilt,quite a pleasant view,our character didn't knew that Ayleid buildings are so pretty looking.Lights everywhere,beautiful white meteoric rock walls,and sound of the crowd inside.A breathtaking moment!

Seems that everywhere inside,are many of the citizens from all of Cyrodill,,we recognize,and most of them are Altmers,but there is also wood elves a couple of dark elves,even bretons and imperials,and...we see Dremora female too?By the Nine Divines,what is going on???There is Ungarion,just passed by us.Sinderion is next to a beautiful little garden,in a deep thought,Varulae from Anvil mages guild is there as well...We saw Nerussa,though she doesn't seem interested in shadowbanish wine at all...Sintav family?Oh my,this is confusing...What are all these people are doing in here?They are all dressed in white,with elven helmets on...Ardaline from Bravil just greeted us and gave us a white robe,and a helmet to put on,without further explanation.We need to find Calindil,he needs to do a lot of explaining.As the journal update comes,right after that,we hear a gong,and all of those people walks pretty calm,with serious grimes on their faces,going down to Belda Lor.Hero is following,dressed as an elf.

As our character walks into the cecond level of Belda,Belda Lor,in that main room,just before where the conjurer's adept room is(was),the whole crowd of people gathered around one guy,standing high on a podium for speech....Who is it?It's Fathis Aren.No matter if we killed him before in that ...quest,lol,he came back for his purpose.Calindil is right next to him,standing.as Fathis raised his hand,suddenly,all of those people became quiet,and a a cold silence filled the room.In his quite arrogant and devious speech,Fathis rambled out a lot of things,but it is all gathered around one simple thing:Who will bring they Ayleids back?He mentioned 'the one from the nature who sees everything so clear' and hard tasks upon him/her.He said 'The time has come for our glorious race to bring back their ancient glory,at all costs!'People were agreeing with some of it,but not all of it,'till Calindil stopped Fathis from continuing his speech.Calindil,said that everyone knows who can do this,and that is the Champion of Cyrodiil,him/herself.Fathis wasn't happy at all,because he doesn't want anyone inside of this who doesn't belong to ayleid blood lore.Calindil called our hero to come on the podium,to make this whole situation more clear for us.He speaks how everyone in here,despite some of them from other races,such as bretons and imperials,has the ayleid blood on them,from their ancestors,so there was the explanation for all those poeple like Fathis or Sintav family...Seems that Fathis was chosen to lead this group of idealists,as he is a high skilled sorcerer,and master-educated in every way.The Crowd greeted our hero with a big aplause,but Fathis was furious,and almost attacked Calindil for him not telling who he invited in this secret meeting,saying, 'He will sell us,that 'righteous boy',the speaker of the Empire,who slaughtered us all back then,and buried almost every proof of our existence in their...so called 'revolution against tyrants of humanity'....He will sell us,the Emperor's child!He fought for everything which ruined us!Why shoud we trust him?Is he an Ayleid?Does he has anything of our race in him?No!They call us arrogant and selfish...look at our Champion... any difference you see from those 'tyrants' from the books?I don't see any of it.I see an arrogant male without a father who stole every main position from our people,in every guild,and,by Luminai,he was even considered for a new Emperor by the High Council!And we all know!How he ended Camoran's plagued dream...by the sword,didn't you,boy?By the sword,oh hear me,people!We don't need this imperial prison rat,this power-hungry lunatic,ready to kill us all just to accomplish his own twisted ambitions...We need someone who uses brain and human side of our body,not a soldier of fortune...like this one here...Hrmpf!'Calindil then stopped this madness,saying 'No one appreaciates loyalty and friendship more then our Championhe showed us all that,doing the right deeds and helping many of us in the past,therefor,he is more then a perfect choise,to bring us back among the people,in peace,not war,just to be able to call ourselves 'Ayleid' without any fear that we will be tortured and sent to chains...We need a leader to our glory to recover...We need someone that we can trust...This is the person,who I trust endlessly!'The crowd aplaused again,giving our hero a higher morale,but there is much to learn about this,it is quite shocking,in fact,'shocking' is a small word for our current state...all of the people continued with their work,and we grabbed our chance to speak with Calindil,finally.Calindil appologised himself,and said that there was no other way to bring me here,instead through his trial,he had no doubts,but he did what he had to do,because he was being watched,as Phintias said too.He explained the Ayleid thing,and why they all want them to come back,gave us books and showed us all of those proofs from the past,that Ayleid weren't evil at all,as Alessia's writers made it to look like that through the history,after the First Era.He said that there is much to be seen and much to be done to bring the glorious Ayleids back,but he chooses peaceful way,battle will be only the second in his path,and path of the people who agrees with him,not Fathis.Our hero didn't find Calindil's words as serious and he/she asked him,how he thinks he can bring back something which is long dead?How he can be an Ayleid,he runs a shop in Market District,and half of those people are farmers and apprentices in guilds?And why he would try such a thing,as he knows how much harm Ayleids did to Tamriel and it's people?Calindil said that books about his race can't provide the whole story,and that the story must be heard by the first hand,someone who is pure Ayleid and survived the whole revolution and was involved in politics and warfaires in the First Era.He also mentioned...in fact,he asked... 'Who said that we are dead?We are here...The Ayleids are here,my friend.This group only fights for them to be visible again

in their real light...and yes,we do run shops and work on the farms...but we are not what we seemed to be,not at all...All in the right time my friend,be patiente,and go rest,we will talk soon,think about this all.I do hope that you will help us,I really do,cause no one here tries to trick you to do something evil...just to show Tamriel the truth.and I know that you can do it,even your not from our bloodline...Here is the key of your new room,here in Belda,you can rest and store your gear here,at no costs,you are the most welcome guest of the Ayleids.'

This is it,this is more big then our character meant it to be.A nice task to be the last one before retirement,huh?

In the morning,we are awaken by the crowd again.Speeches,speeches,speeches....

Seems that Fathis and Calindil are fighting again.Our hero must see what is the problem.I mean,they don't fight over a pair of socks,for sure. :biggrin:

And there it is,Fathis want's the trial to begin today.A trial? Calindil asked me to sit down as he wants to explain how this goes.It looks that the trial will make all of the people in Tamriel able to see the Ayleids as they are 'invisible cause of Alessia's curse'. ???????We know that Alessia was not a witch to curse on people (or spriggan...nature guardians my foot! :wink: ).Aparently,dear Alessia went crazy with her revolution and became a bigger monster then Umaril was back then.She judged the Ayleids on a couple of situations,and only a couple of ayleid individuals who WERE tyrants,and that was represented to Nine Divines,and THEY cursed them from their visible existance.Hmmmm.Alright,as Calindil represented us their ancient books,it really says like that,but not enough to make our choise.But!Both Calindil and Fathis said that,Alessia made up a story about the Ayleids trying to kill all the life except them,by poisoning 'The Tree Of Life',which is a tree of all trees,and humans ,all together,it fed the waters and the land for eons.But why would Ayleids do that,if the tree is in their posession?And it was in their possesion...She brought a proof that King Nenalata send his minions to steal 'cuccuta' from the Gods realms,for poisoning the tree.She brought some poor high elf,payed him lots for him to point his finger at Nenalata,and to present the fake order from him,cursing the Nine Divines,saying that they will pay cause of allowing imperials,bretons and other 'garbage' to take their land and claim it as their own.This was the last drop in Stendarr's glass,so he and his

crew,Mara,Dibella,Julianos and the rest,decided to curse the Ayleids from this world.And Nenalata was a tyrant,so that was one + more,to perform such a thing.That was the end of the revolution,and Alessia kept with the torturing the remain warriors and nobles of Aldmeris,pelinal Thoralas was the last who survived,kept deep in the Ivellon Cloud Tower.

The curse can be lifted though....These people gave almost their lives in searching for a way to do it.Calindil gave me one more reason for why are they trying to do this...and this was it....The Tree of Life,is still there,with the Ayleids,and it is dying ,completely...if it dies,the whole world will die,as the tree isn't in it's own ground.Ayleids gave all to save it till today,but they can't do it anymore,their resources are dried out,and they can't walk or touch our grounds cause of their curse,so collecting or moving the tree is impossible.

This made me to go with this,till the end.I will bring Ayleids back,and I WILL...help them all,to save this world from a sad end.I will not take credit all by myself for it,Fathis was right about one thing...even though I came back to a peaceful life,and I live as a common civilian,I still forgat who I was...I was a warrior once...and I failed...(this would go good with cutscenes from Bruma Siege,and all the main battles,and quests,with various characters such as Baurus,Martin,Jauffree and Burd)...I failed to save my friend,the real emperor,and the real Champion...

NOT THIS TIME!

(pathetic I know,but oh well,I guess I like the 80's :wink: )

Alright,Calindil said what has to be done to lift this curse: to bring back the Ayleids,I need to wear 'The Eyes of a Human',which is basicaly a helmet,made of nature raw material,but the helmet doesn't have the eyes..CFathis said,that,these eyes must be from both light and dark side of a human,as the Ayleids were only been watched by either both of evil or both of good eyes.So therefor,no one could see them,only to judge them in their own way,totally good or totally evil.These eyes are not common,this must come from the first born human soul,who is wandering in the void of existence.This character is split on 2.one was created by Padhome,a god of creation in Nature,and Sithis,a god of creation in Darkness.One soul,two different parts.I must collect ingredients for the portal to be opened as well. Once i collect it,all of the people in here will perform a ceremony which will be a huge one,for opening a portal...only the portal...will open in a random ayleid ruin,so I must search the clues in books,where it will be?(and no it wont be Vilverin,cause everyone put something there,armor,shields,swords,chest with this and that...i have 7 mods which includes Vilverin,lol.'Where is my girlfriend?' She is in Vilverin,having fun with the redguard bandits :wink: ' so,I boycot Vilverin! )

Lets say that ingredients are collected already,and we can go further.

In ruin of Hrotunda Vale,we find our portal to the Great Void.Behind this,we are just in an empty night sky,filled with stars and planets.We aproach to the Human,and he greets us,saying that she is the first human ever created.Bald,pale,looks unfinished(almost like Yul Breener :smile: ),unpolished,with a blank grim on the face.Here we must have a conversation with it,and ,depends on our choises of answers,it will give us her eye,or will become hostile and die to protect it.Best way is a convo,because I imagine her as a mage level 255,destruction and restoration 150 both.No need for a further comment.

Next will be the dark part.No conversations needed ,this is a male,and it is hostile,warrior/assasin styled,more dangerous then a fart in a full bus,with diarea disorder.So sword and restoration + summoning and potions,all together!

When we aquire those eyes,we say goodbye to the good human part,and we are off,back to put them in that helmet.

This will be the moment of history.

I won't tell what will be behind,when the helmet is on,let's just say that the helmet will be useless....and your precious character will be faced with 500 hours of playing,meeting dozens of new characters,wearing at least 12 different ayleid armors and weapons,moving ranks up like in a faction,and chances to become a King of the Ayleids,to run a siege on one particular city(awwww),to fly on an eagle,to marry a princess,to have kids,and to be unbeatable in every way,a master of oblivion and a peacemaker between Tamriel and Aldmeris! And no this is not a joke,I wrote it all,and its ready,3 years ,people!A complete fairy tale,where we could make our character good or evil,and to have freedom of Oblivion like on the start of the game.I think....

No,no,I KNOW!That this could be the last mod every created for this Elder Scrolls IV.

I hope you all enjoyed in reading this,at least half like I did in writing it.

Screw The Nine Divines!May Luminai protects you,Oblivion fans!

AYLEIDS WILL BE BACK!

Oh and i almost forgat!We would be able to fight large battles,staring 15 on 15 then 30 on 30 and so onand it would be at least 15 of them,at the end,a high rank as the general could lead an army of 100 soldiers,against 100 of the opponents.

I haven't yet had time to read the full post, but I can tell you that large battles aren't going to happen. Oblivion can't handle too many NPC's on screen to one time. The max is about 8.

Apologies for triple post, accidental.

I have read the full post, I dont think the part where you are walking in calendrils shop(against your will and the player not moving, but being moved by the potion) is possible, i dont think it could be done. Also It's generally not a good idea to use NPC's already in the game, as it could mess up if those NPC's were used in another quest and all they could use was your quest dialogue, like a bunch of mages guild people, if they were part of say a recommendation quest and they're made to report to an NPC thats in a completley different place.

It could be made though.

That was quite possibly the most atrocious piece of writing I have ever read. Truth is always the best criticism.

You may want to check your grammar and spell check it for an easier read. I don't mean to insult you, but f this really did take 3 years to write and your 28 years old, then at least have the decency to prepare it for others to read.

As for the story and idea for the mod itself it didn't really find it that interesting and enthralling. It's just bad plot, I doubt anyone is going to pick up and make this mod for you, but there are many tutorials out there that can educate you on programs for modding and how to use them. Try to develop your ideas a little better and maybe create some new Characters rather than using NPCs from vanilla.

My advice scrap the idea of it being an add-on mod to complete after the main quest and create it to be played as a new game with a fresh start. I think the idea you are going for might work out better that way.

I am positive that this thing would be the the last mod ever made for Oblivion,and it would be the most wonderful end of Oblivion saga,'till the next part of the Elder Scrolls comes out.

No offense intended, but saying this does not make you look good, just to make it perfectly clear I am not calling you this but it makes you sound arrogant and big headed, it means that people will be less inclined to work with you, again im not calling you those things, merely stating that it could come off that way.

"That was quite possibly the most atrocious piece of writing I have ever read. Truth is always the best criticism."

Well that isn't so much `truth' as opinion, and a little diplomacy costs nothing.

You may want to check your grammar and spell check it for an easier read. I don't mean to insult you, but f this really did take 3 years to write and your 28 years old, then at least have the decency to prepare it for others to read.

You may have missed where the OP said English wasn't his/her first language. Cut them some slack.

As to the topic; it's totally impractical as a mod, but it was an interesting read and showed a fair bit of imagination. As a story it would have been better broken up into paragraphs though.

• 7 months later...
"That was quite possibly the most atrocious piece of writing I have ever read. Truth is always the best criticism."

Well that isn't so much `truth' as opinion, and a little diplomacy costs nothing.

You may have missed where the OP said English wasn't his/her first language. Cut them some slack.

As to the topic; it's totally impractical as a mod, but it was an interesting read and showed a fair bit of imagination. As a story it would have been better broken up into paragraphs though.

Thanks for your support and understanding.I will succeed in this,no matter what it takes. :)