We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

A more sudden death (relatively simple)

SunshineDeathray

Basically, what I'm thinking of is a mod that would alter the experience the player receives upon their character's death. Instead of the forced camera perspective watching your body crumple to the ground, I want the moment of death to be greeted with a black screen and nothingness. The moment the arrow hits you and your health hits zero, everything just goes blank and silent, giving you a few seconds before sending you to the loading screen.

If anyone could make this happen, that would be amazing.

How about it just crashes to desktop instead? :D

That way as soon as you get hit by that fatal blow instant CTD. I guarantee you, you will never want to die ever and do your utmost best to never die.

Make your skyrim that much more immersive :3

:woot: i havent laughed so hard in a while .. :D (except when i made my bunny-mace) ... i would totally wanna see that mod realized and especially be curious about the amount of dl and endorsements :D

srlsy 15spades, i find that idea awesome :)

Edited by chicky540

How about it just crashes to desktop instead? :D

That way as soon as you get hit by that fatal blow instant CTD. I guarantee you, you will never want to die ever and do your utmost best to never die.

Make your skyrim that much more immersive :3

I support this idea!

And make it delete your save too! *does evil laughter while thunder crashes in distance*

jeez TaeRai ... i support this mod if its like a "friendly kick in the rear-end"-mod... not a "kick in the nutz, punch on the nose, spit in the face and fry your hamster"-mod ... only thing you missed wouldve been uninstall-skyrim-and-all-your-mods.

Basically, what I'm thinking of is a mod that would alter the experience the player receives upon their character's death. Instead of the forced camera perspective watching your body crumple to the ground, I want the moment of death to be greeted with a black screen and nothingness. The moment the arrow hits you and your health hits zero, everything just goes blank and silent, giving you a few seconds before sending you to the loading screen.

If anyone could make this happen, that would be amazing.

This sounds like an amazing idea...

I can imagine having the last moments simply being able to see that one huge orc bandit raising his axe towards you and then... blackness and nothingness.

If the mod manages to remove even the music suddenly it would create an amazing atmosphere