Awsome quest

paladinoa

I just completed the first fighter's guild quest in anvil, and I am impressed.

When I first heard that it involves rats, I was like, "yeah I get to play rodent exterminator for the day." But when I got to the lady's house, it turns out that the rats were her pets, huzzah, something different.

So yes, I liked that quest.

That quest made me laugh. I've always wondered if Arvena Thelas is related to Drarayne Thelas of Morrowind (the first FG quest where you have to kill some rats in her house). The Thelas' don't have much luck with rats...

Yeah but you have to kill lions. I don't like that wink.gif

i didn't like to kill lions either and the first time i played that quest a lion got stuck in a rock and kept knocking down the hunter. It was annoying! But the rest of the quest is fun to play :)

That quest made me laugh. I've always wondered if Arvena Thelas is related to Drarayne Thelas of Morrowind (the first FG quest where you have to kill some rats in her house). The Thelas' don't have much luck with rats...

Yeah when I first saw her name I did a double take and though "wait......who?"

Some people comment on the new recruits getting the job of killing rats too

a lion got stuck in a rock and kept knocking down the hunter.

You don't have to take the guy with you. You can talk to him and then run ahead, kill the lions and then talk to him when you run back to Anvil

You don't have to take the guy with you. You can talk to him and then run ahead, kill the lions and then talk to him when you run back to Anvil

WHAT!?

...I hate waiting for the walking NPCs...

that said, that quest did impress me with they creatively made the common quest of "Kill rats first" into "Save the rats! kill the lions!"

WHAT!?

...I hate waiting for the walking NPCs...

Yep.

I always leave his house and then leaving him walking away from the door and go out into the wilderness and kill the lions, go back to where he's waiting (he stops when you're too far away so you can catch up as with all NPCs you're supposed to follow) and then talk to him and he'll act like he was the one who killed them.

Using my Mighty 26-level Mystic Elf Warrior, i joined the Fighter's Guild, searching for more challenging endeavors, after becoming Champion of Cyrodiil.

Azzan came to me and said that "Arvena Thelas has some kind of problem with rats. Go solve it".

I just stared to him, like "I'm the Arena's Grand Champion and Cyrodiil's most powerful swordsman EVER - ARE YOU NUTS, redguard?"

I went to the place, and found Arvena.

She told me, "There's rats in my basement!!!" (i thought "WOW that's dangerous, huh?")... and then, "And something is killing them, my little babies!"

After this, and the Necrophilia-lover alchemist in Skingrad, i never trusted in Dark Elves again.

• 4 weeks later...