Mod that shows you already have the spell on trader's list or not

sworder01

Yes, it is SkyUI. I think these days, it is practically a requirement for anyone remotely into mods. A lot of mods come with configuration menus(MCMs), which require SkyUI.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah, tbh, I (wrongly) presumed that "everyone" uses SkyUI these days.

Yes, it is SkyUI. I think these days, it is practically a requirement for anyone remotely into mods. A lot of mods come with configuration menus(MCMs), which require SkyUI.

So am I looking for a menu mod then? That will make it look like yours?

SkyUI alters the user interface, including the inventory popups. I guess one of the things it adds are those eyeball notifiers.

I don't know which version of Skyrim you're running, nor do I know if its compatible with "AE", but as has been said, install SkyUI (if it's compatible with your Skyrim version). >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604

Otherwise, if SkyUI ISN'T compatible, then I'd suggest you check the "user interface" mods listings, and you may find something (not sure)

What the heck is all of this? I don't want to be searching through all of this just to get it set up right. That's why I use Vortex.

First for its simplicity and secondly so that it meshes with the other mods.

If there another mod like this but Vortex friendly?

Um... Vortex is a mod manager. SkyUI is a mod and it's installed using Vortex. From nexus, it's as easy as following the directions on the SkyUI mod page, which you've been given a link to several times now.

Standard mod installation. Takes maybe 5 minutes or so, (or less) depending on your connection speed.

If you don't want to be bothered with "all of this", then you're going to have to settle for a vanilla game experience.

This mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22439) adds " - (Read)" to the end of a books name after it has been read. It too requires SKSE-AE.

It does have some reported issues due to script timing. Thus SkyUI's implementation is the preferred method.

Reading the information provided in the link by scorrp10 is a very good idea. Just because one uses a mod manager does not mean that the mods installed will work properly together. A little knowledge and understanding can go a long way in having a game that plays well versus one that has issues.