Body mod request..

Mavkiel

I noticed that in the geck, under races each race points to body files. (I assume thats not just for the skeleton)

So what I am wondering is if someone could make one race with say burpo's body and another race with Dimonds body and faces? And burpos perhaps using Jospeh Grey's makeup faces.

Or another example would be one race being all A-cups and another being C.

General idea is that there would be differences between women. One could expand this into mixing up some of the redone armor models for burpos and Dimonds and mixing them up some. Sure it might look weird if you take the armor off and it reverts to another body type, but its better then what we have imo.

So is this even possible? Anyone willing to give it a go? I am hopeless when it comes to the geck and races.. More of a scriptor myself :P

it's Doable but pointless if you plan on them wearing clothes or armor, for example if you had clothing for one of the C-cup races & you put it on an A- or a FFF-cup race (assuming someone would have such a race) they would show as a C-cup

that's a limitation of this game

it's Doable but pointless if you plan on them wearing clothes or armor, for example if you had clothing for one of the C-cup races & you put it on an A- or a FFF-cup race (assuming someone would have such a race) they would show as a C-cup

that's a limitation of this game

Ahh but if you had a mod that added a strip joint for instance, you would see it in all its glory. :whistling:

Or if you mixed up the armors. I believe for example burpos races have a-c replacers for armor. Yes, if you take off the clothes it would revert.

But if you were running around rivit city, you would just see more varied people. Combine that with using different face models for races (Dimonds or Joseph grey's makeup) you would run across many different looking women.

Archived