This stuff is so complicated, Is there fee tech support?

pyrealnova

That could get expensive quick. :)

If you aren't using it yet, get Vortex, use it to install your mods. It will automagically install and sort your mods, warn you about conflicts, etc. Makes it MUCH easier/less painful. It will also warn you if you are missing any requirements for your chose mods. Keep in mind, modding your game can be a career move. :) And it's addictive.... you may spend days getting things set up and working, play for a while, only to find another mod you wanna install....... and the cycle repeats.

Also, do NOT install a whole buncha mods at once, and expect them to play nice together. Do one or a couple at a time, and TEST!! Make sure the game starts, and runs reasonably well, before you add more to the mix.

Best bet is, if you haven't already, play vanilla for a while, make note of things you want to change. I can pretty much guarantee there is a mod for that. :D

Thanks for the response. Yea I use vortex and I have had no game breaking issues, but there are some armors and things on patreon that use all of that physics and dynamics stuff. I ended up trying to make all that work together but when I download awesome armors, they have mesh issues etc Vortex had tons of load this first load that first stuff as a lot of files are shared between these mods....most of the time I go with vortex suggestions, but they did not have any for all the dupes i was experiencing and i had no idea what to do.

I would honestly pay someone to help me get all those base mods set up and working so I could download Harry2135 armors on patreon. His stuff is insane cool.

That could get expensive quick. :smile:

If you aren't using it yet, get Vortex, use it to install your mods. It will automagically install and sort your mods, warn you about conflicts, etc. Makes it MUCH easier/less painful. It will also warn you if you are missing any requirements for your chose mods. Keep in mind, modding your game can be a career move. :smile: And it's addictive.... you may spend days getting things set up and working, play for a while, only to find another mod you wanna install....... and the cycle repeats.

Also, do NOT install a whole buncha mods at once, and expect them to play nice together. Do one or a couple at a time, and TEST!! Make sure the game starts, and runs reasonably well, before you add more to the mix.

Best bet is, if you haven't already, play vanilla for a while, make note of things you want to change. I can pretty much guarantee there is a mod for that. :D

I agree with above about the testing!! i have lost hours.. no days to configuration and setup lol im not too familiar with vortex personally i use MO2, and 1 thing i found that can be extremely helpful is organization by type and importance, in MO2 you get icons letting you know what mod overwrites what, which makes things easier figuring out the proper load order, but that also comes with knowledge/experience and reading the OP of all mods.. they usually will let you know ahead of time if things conflict and what should overwrite what. if they dont then you have to use your best judgement and have a few trial and error runs lol

as stated above once you get into the swing of things it truley becomes an addiction lmao. happy modding my friend!!

Edited by ldrifta