Music Style

Theodarius

What Kind of Music Do you listen to?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind of Music Do you listen to?

• Heavy Metal
    • Rock
    • Rock And Roll
    • Rap
    • Hip-Hop
    • Soul
    • Country
    • Hit Music
    • Raggae
    • New Age Music
    • Gospel/Opera

oh i love it! thank you very much! music is very precious to me

Sure thing!! :D Music is my life... it's the only thing that I always have when all else has failed. 24/7, it's got my back. I hate when people put on bad music, because it puts me in a rotten mood. Everyone always says, "Get over it! It's just for background!" But no matter how much I try, and no matter how faintly it's played, music is never background. It's essential.

I hate the state of radio in America, and it's all Clear Channel's fault. I have a saying: my car can't even start without a CD in the CD player. If there's no CD, the only acceptible radio stations are classical and NPR (and I absolutely love both).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know what you mean. i've just recently realized how much i rely on music, im always listening to it. it reaches everyone in different ways, and thats amazing. music can make or break your mood. i owe my sanity to it! i guess thats why i like most genres, b/c it all depends on the song. :lol:

i know what you mean. i've just recently realized how much i rely on music, im always listening to it. it reaches everyone in different ways, and thats amazing. music can make or break your mood. i owe my sanity to it! i guess thats why i like most genres, b/c it all depends on the song. :lol:

It's like preaching to the choir, my friend... I read you loud and clear. :D Just two weeks ago, I was at Home Depot with my dad and they were playing "Bus Stop" by The Hollies. Great! I love that song! But then they started playing that middle-of-the-road crap that's so popular (like Blues Traveller, Joni Mitchell, Sheryl Crow and Dave Matthews), and I felt like I had to flee the store. AAAARRRGH!!!!!

Even bad versions of songs I like (ever hear "Eleanor Rigby" done in Muzak??) are preferable to songs that were never any good in the first place.

Couldn't really vote on this one. I like Rock, Metal, Blues, top 40/pop, Jazz, Classical, Punk, Country etc...

My tastes are bit to eclectic. Personally, rather than boxing my musical interests, I just enjoy whatever sounds good. I've got a mixed cd with everything form Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, Led Zepplin, Mussorgsky, Diana Krall, Dead Kennedy's, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Bob Marley and a few others that I like to listen to when I drive. Sort of a best of music mix, great music, and lots of different styles and sounds to keep from getting bored.

For a great song that will make you want to go to war,

have a listen to Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard's Barbarian Horde, from the soundtrack to Gladiator!

that was one hell of a movie...

'specially for Roman Empire fans like me. I was the only one in the theatre cheering Comulos, the *evil* Emperor on!!!

:lol:

Archived