Clean up those filthy heathens!

SamEllis

It appears proper hygiene has gone by the wayside in the Commonwealth. Not in MY settlements! Give those heathens a shower, or a clean bathtub at least!

There are clean showers in Vault 81, maybe they can be "borrowed" and made craftable by the player. As for the bathtub, maybe the existing model can be cleaned up.

On a related subject, a mod to make more modern-looking crafting stations would be great.

If there are existing mods or CC content that already have the changes I have suggested, please drop the name(s) here. I use PS4 GOTY Edition.

PS/4? That's gonna be a problem.... as it doesn't allow external assets, so, no new textures, etc.....

I believe the shower would be considered an existing asset as they are found in Vault 81. As for the bathtub, maybe reskinned with the chrome texture from the Vault 88 sink and toilet fixtures.

Ok. So. Yes and no.

Sam what you are talking about doing will not work. Sony does not allow the use of reskinning. It still falls into their TOS regarding use of foreign assets, because a modder still had to alter the original textures.

However.

If a modder were to make a file that added those already existing assets into the build menu for the workbench, with or without a new name, that would be completely good.

New Crafting stations, would be tricky. And most likely would look like crap. Essentially a skilled modder would have to take existing bits already present in the game files, and script them to place properly to APPEAR as tho they form a new item.

And lastly... this is where I really, really feel for you. I myself got hooked on this game from the PS4. So I really, truly do know the struggle of what you go thru for good mods, or just mods in general.

But.

There really just aren't that many modders who play the game on that console. And since they don't play the console, they can't test the mod to see if it actually works, or if has bugs.

AND

Because they can't even test the mod, without first going thru the process of creating a page to host it on Bethesda.net to download it TO the console, they really, really do not like the process.

Good luck tho.