Mod authors for modding tools problem

greyday01

Too many of them, having a computer background, write their instructions in computerese. Not readily understandable, at least not to me.

I was trying to follow the STEP guide for system setup. When I got to XLODGen it said to read the instructions from a link provided.

Got this:

Rename xLODGen.exe to [game mode]LODGen.exe (TES5LODGen.exe for example) or start with command line parameter -fnv, -fo3, -fo4, -fo4vr, -tes5, tes5vr, -sse, -enderal, -enderalse
Use -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line parameter to change where files are generated to, default is the game folder. Then install output as a mod.
Do not generate into any game, any mod manager folders or special Windows folder like Program Files x86.
Use command line arguments to set the paths to certain directories and files if required. For example:
-m:"c:\Users\[uSERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition GOG\"
-p:"c:\Users\[uSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition GOG\plugins.txt"
-d:"c:\GOG Games\Skyrim Special Edition GOG\Data\"
I got the XLODGen folder in Tools and added a folder XLODGen_Output inside it. That was clear enough in the Step Guide.
But the stuff in the link might as well be in chinese. I need something on the order of click this here. type that, R_clik choose edit, ect.
When they start talking about command lines, I'm lost. I don't need to understand how it works, I just need step by step instructions, right down to individual clicks, about what to do. Better, a YouTube where I can watch, pause and duplicate each step
Help?
I looked at the DynDoLod page and that was worse. I didn't understand it and just gave up. I can't follow these kinds of instructions.